The Student Room Group

Heya,

I'd say, and I'm sure many people would agree with me that Religious Studies asks for alot of opinion. Basically with R.E the higher mark questions ask for your opinion, and then you have to argue against it to show you understand the question. It seems simple enough. But you do need to brush up on ceremonies and some other sections of R.E. History requires you to give the FACTS. It does not require any opinions, you HAVE to give the details of what/where/why/when/how for the question asked. History will need to be revised alot to gain a decent grade, as there is alot of dates, numbers and names to remember!

Hope I've helped!

A* R.E
A History
Compared to History, RS is way easier, as you only have to learn about specific issues from one/two sides, and then write about it. EDIT : Topic was made in 2006 , whys it on front page =S
Reply 2
Only thing I will say about RE is that the grade boundaries are insanely high compared to a lot of other subjects. I'm on a C/B verge at the moment, but on As in others. It helps I guess if you have some religious knowledge anyway, as my OCR course is Judaism and Christianity. But as long as you are able to learn facts and quotes etc, it is a really interesting subject. And I love my class as we only have about 14 people, which makes lessons fun. :smile:

Latest