The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
matthew
She is still a girl and yet another exception who proves the rule.

What gender is the you who never even qualified?

That's really quite a shame. H&E is exactly the kind of person I would vote for.
Reply 41
matthew
She is still a girl and yet another exception who proves the rule.

What gender is the you who never even qualified?

a Buerk in the making?
Reply 42
sbailey
That's really quite a shame. H&E is exactly the kind of person I would vote for.

And that's exactly why a)he'd never get elected and b)the vast majority of Union members don't vote in elections.
Reply 43
coldfish
I need a sarcasm detector. I'm not entirely convinced this isn't just a virtuoso display of sustained sarcasm from matthew.

Yeah, could be, I just can't tell anymore.
Reply 44
I've been curious, btw - why exactly were you standing outside the schools in ninth week with lots of red carnations? Were you actually trying to make a quick buck?
Reply 45
H&E
I've been curious, btw - why exactly were you standing outside the schools in ninth week with lots of red carnations? Were you actually trying to make a quick buck?

Well, I did make a quick buck, but that isn't why. I was there to give Louise one and as I was in the florists I realised the money making potential so I bought a bunch gave her the best one and then sold the rest for a tidy profit and bought Louise dinner when she finished.
Reply 46
Is he the fattish bespectacled one?
Reply 47
matthew
Well, I did make a quick buck, but that isn't why. I was there to give Louise one and as I was in the florists I realised the money making potential so I bought a bunch gave her the best one and then sold the rest for a tidy profit and bought Louise dinner when she finished.

Aww, how sweet. I must say I'm surprised enough people were showing up a) without carnations and b) with money to buy them off you, but I yield to your infinitely superior knwoledge of how to get money out of people.
Reply 48
Narcissus
Is he the fattish bespectacled one?

I like to think of myself as pleasingly plump
Reply 49
H&E
Aww, how sweet. I must say I'm surprised enough people were showing up a) without carnations and b) with money to buy them off you, but I yield to your infinitely superior knwoledge of how to get money out of people.

They were all graduates, if they were undergrads you would be right.
Reply 50
I bet you do
Reply 51
Lauren
There is some kind of secret society which invites people to secret parties by putting invitations in their p'holes. It's for the ultra "cool" people... :rolleyes:

What society is that? How do they choose/pick who to send invitations to?
Reply 52
Someone get that man a reality check.
peas
What society is that? How do they choose/pick who to send invitations to?

It's based on height I believe...
Which height qualifies then?
fleur-de-lis
Which height qualifies then?

That's a secret. Suffice to say most members wouldn't have looked out of place following Gandalf around in Lord of the Rings :wink:
Reply 56
Phil (ver 2)
That's a secret. Suffice to say most members wouldn't have looked out of place following Gandalf around in Lord of the Rings :wink:

originals are the Best :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending