The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She was given a sling...for a finger?! How over the top haha.

Worst I've heard is some kid trip on some stairs and bite his tongue almost clean off.
And we were always told scare stories about people who leant back on their chairs, fell backwards hitting their head and ending up unconscious/brain damaged/dead :rolleyes:
I once sprained my thumb when a bit of wood in a vice in the DT lab slipped and bent it back.. I told the DT teacher and she said it was fine, got home and it'd swollen up massively, so I had to get it potted up. Her face next day was great.

I still have a lump on the joint though actually, they ultrasounded it and said that a bit of bone had chipped off and was floating about in there - LOVELY.
A girl poked this guy eye out with a pen. Both friends, just messing about when the accident happened.
Reply 103
Someone took a whiff of hydrochloric acid or something like that.
Someone had a fight and hit their head, they had a fit.
Falling down staircase
juggling testubes
throwing flaming peanuts

... the usual
Reply 104
my m8 was stood behind a door just chattin to someone when a lad tried to come thru the door and pushed it open quite hard. the door then hit my m8s foot and the door swung back and broke the lads nose. my m8 got in trouble for breaking his nose lol
Reply 105
Being the spacktard that I am, I figured 10M HCL would be fun sniffing. Needless to say the burning was so intense I tripped over myself tried to steady myself by holding onto one of the taps and ended up tearing it off, flooding the room. The principal was not impressed at my clumsiness - I never told them it was the hcl's fault.
To everyone, pics or it didnt happen :p: - Sorry had to be said, and sorry if someone already has :biggrin:
Reply 107
not an accident but i dared my friend to eat some sulphuroxide (i think, that blue stuff) - yeh, he threw up ALOT and had to leave for a few days. :/

Someone lost an eye running and tripping in the corridor (on a radiator thing, you know when you take the plastic off and its all pointy) He was a rite nutter tho - spent time in prison now

numerous arms/leg breaking my favourite was in tiquando when the geekiest weediest boy in our year broke both the bones in my friends arm when he blocked a kick... :smile:

heard the pencil one, but it was a Japanese kid cos their schools are so much harder than ours.

Oh, and no one got hurt but when i was a lunchtime supervisor some kid threw a shot-put down two flights of stairs on annother lunchtime supervisors head - luckily missed.

i quit after that
Reply 108
I had sex with my PE teacher, oh wait, that **** was no accident.
Reply 109
1. girl threw a javelyn(sp?) that went into the teachers head killing her
2. boy was rocking on chair and leg went through the teachers foot
3. girl was masterbating with pen it got stuck and she had to go to hospital

3rd one may have been a rumor but the teachers told us the others
amylase55
a boy at my school was cycling on this mini wall that people used to stand on or sit on all the time, then lost his balance and fell. He somehow managed to break his nose and two front teeth ouch.

what do you mean somehow lol.............
1. Group of thugs jumped over the fence running straight pass me, stab 3 guys continuously but avoided their stomach. I was in year 11.
2. Police storm our playground and threw all of us on the floor, it turned out that three guys from my school brang drugs to school.
3. I see these things everyday.
CB91

The funniest one ever though was this guy picked up a random crab apple off the floor (Dunno why there was a crab apple there in the first place :dontknow: ) and just threw it across the yard. Lets just say another guy was happily turning around enjoying the day when an apple hits him in the eye and explodes everywhere. I think I lol'd for a good 15 minutes. :awesome:

lol that reminds me of something i did

having a random fruit fight (apples and oranges) in the school fields (i don't even know why tbh) and i happened to stumble upon an orange skin, threw it randomly and it landed perfectly on the top of some guys head (not involved in this said fruit fight) and stayed on. He absolutely **** himself

Also........

some guy managed to fall out of a moving school bus lmfao. I was laughing so hard for days each time i saw him
A girl 2 years above me threw a rounders bat in the air and it landed on the PE teachers back and she had to have surgery.

Also, not an accident but quite the contender for the Darwin awards, some girls in a school in the next town decided to copy waterloo road and drink ethanol, despite the character on waterloo road being very ill! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/8368346.stm
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
lol that reminds me of something i did

having a random fruit fight (apples and oranges) in the school fields (i don't even know why tbh) and i happened to stumble upon an orange skin, threw it randomly and it landed perfectly on the top of some guys head (not involved in this said fruit fight) and stayed on. He absolutely **** himself

Also........

some guy managed to fall out of a moving school bus lmfao. I was laughing so hard for days each time i saw him

In Year 7 on the bus at the end of one day (year 7's got a seperate bus) everyone decided to swing from one side to the other simultaneously. The bus didnt topple over but it came damn close. :teehee:

And fruit provides plenty of entertainment. :awesome:
Nynyflower
A girl 2 years above me threw a rounders bat in the air and it landed on the PE teachers back and she had to have surgery.

Also, not an accident but quite the contender for the Darwin awards, some girls in a school in the next town decided to copy waterloo road and drink ethanol, despite the character on waterloo road being very ill! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/8368346.stm

I think I made a thread about that!
Hanvyj
not an accident but i dared my friend to eat some sulphuroxide (i think, that blue stuff) - yeh, he threw up ALOT and had to leave for a few days. :/

Hydrated copper sulphate? :sexface:
what a grim thread might i just indeed say

one guy fell down a hill and dislocated his knee on the kerb below

seen a guy having fallen to the concrete and scraped his face along it

and apparently a guy was cycling down the road away from school, fell off, teeth first into the corner of the kerb
Reply 118
In PE, some kid was doing the javelin. He thrown it and went to collect it, he then ran back but tripped at he did it, the javelin went in near his armpit and came out his neck.
Reply 119
+ polarity -
Hydrated copper sulphate? :sexface:

thats the one! I forgot the copper part, we used to use that in science nearly every day (don't know why, cant remember actually doing anything sciencey with it except making crystals, slowly) - cant believe I forgot what it was called.

Latest