Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    is better than no sex!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    So, I'm mainly talking to girls here...

If you had a sweet male friend (one to whom you didn't particularly feel any physical attraction) who wanted to lose his virginity to someone he felt close to and you knew you could easily put him out of his misery....
    would you?

Yehaw.
    No.
    It may ruin the friendship. He might as well wait for someone he actually likes a lot instead
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Depends if there was some level of attraction (personality wise).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)

If you had a sweet male friend (one to whom you didn't particularly feel any physical attraction) who wanted to lose his virginity to someone he felt close to and you knew you could easily put him out of his misery....
    would you?

Yehaw.
    omfg!!!

your the virgin hunter!!!

a few years ago when i was in uni there was a really attractive girl who went round breaking people's virginity! you must be her sister :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Having looked at your profile picture, you should definately do it. He can thank me later.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't do it. It could lead to so many problems.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Where does one find these girls who are willing to give pity sex?

I am 21 years old, never kissed, never dated, obviously a virgin and hence pretty miserable. Where can I find a girl who will take pity on me?
    You wont have to look far for the pitty, as for one who will lend you their vagina, thats unlikely.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Unless he really was like a brother to me, and afterwards he didn't fabricate some story about how he 'gave it because I wanted him so much' probably.

He'd need to know my intentions beforehand though. If there was any chance at all of feelings being involved I wouldn't bother.
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin)
    Unless he really was like a brother to me, and afterwards he didn't fabricate some story about how he 'gave it because I wanted him so much' probably.
    :lolwut:

He'd need to know my intentions beforehand though. If there was any chance at all of feelings being involved I wouldn't bother.
    So you want feeling-less sex? So he's basically using you to fap?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    why not, it might be nice
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)

would you?

Yehaw.
    Your not a slut
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    :lolwut:

So you want feeling-less sex? So he's basically using you to fap?
    Whats wrong with that? I have male friends I'm that close to, and have known since I was about 3 who having sex with would feel like incest!

Don't you have anyone who is so far in the friendzone that you see them like family?

And yeah, isn't that the point? Helping your mate lose his v-card, no strings (aka romantic feelings) attached?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Don't diss my threads!
    Maybe they would do it subtly? :cool:
    Is a slang term for a cat the swearword?
    Are you looking to give someone this pity sex? :lolwut:
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneshotbro)
    u on that faggy time cuzzz
    wut

(Original post by Sequin)
    Whats wrong with that? I have male friends I'm that close to, and have known since I was about 3 who having sex with would feel like incest!

Don't you have anyone who is so far in the friendzone that you see them like family?

And yeah, isn't that the point? Helping your mate lose his v-card, no strings (aka romantic feelings) attached?
    I don't think my friends group is big enough to have anyone that deep in the friend-zone. Unless you're talking about guys? :dontknow:

I'm a little now.

Yeah, it is the point, but it is one of the reasons why I disagree with it. :tong:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not at all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How could you have sex with a friend?! Would be so awkward and weird
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think he would sleep with you :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    never ever.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just wrong. The guy would totally attach himself to you (no pun intended :awesome:), especially if he's the sweet, shy type and that friendship that you both value would be ruined. Just be his personal coach on the art of getting his dream girl.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 26, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.