The Student Room Group

Pity sex

So, I'm mainly talking to girls here...

If you had a sweet male friend (one to whom you didn't particularly feel any physical attraction) who wanted to lose his virginity to someone he felt close to and you knew you could easily put him out of his misery....
would you?

Yehaw.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeh why not.
You sound like a good friend :wink:

Edit: What if theyre not a virgin, but havnt gotten any in a looooooooong time? :ninja:
as long as its clear you just see him as a friend, and aren't leading him on or anything

i think its a lovely thing to do
Reply 4
No no and no. If he's mature enough to be talking about someone he cares about then it should be someone he cares about and is in a relationship with. Either he's trying to talk you into bed, or he's going to develop a massive crush and destroy your friendship :dontknow:
Reply 5
Absolutely not.
No.

Never.

There's the whole potential to get very awkward scenario..
Reply 7
Bekaboo
No no and no. If he's mature enough to be talking about someone he cares about then it should be someone he cares about and is in a relationship with. Either he's trying to talk you into bed, or he's going to develop a massive crush and destroy your friendship :dontknow:

I meant that he doesn't need to be in a relationship or anything but doesn't want a girl who he barely knows i.e. one night stand/prostitute.
So a general good friend would fit nicely :wink:
No. If you take a guy's virginity just to be nice, there's so much scope for them to go into clingy mode, and a clingy boy is not what I need or want.
Reply 9
i don't think it's a very good idea at all
Reply 10
No way, I would never have sex with someone who I wasn't attracted to - it would suck for both parties. I mean imagine having sex with someone who didn't find you attractive/ are doing it out of pity... bleh!
No. Things could get very awkward.
What's with the :lolwut: threads tonight, Gdot?

I would cut myself if someone even offered me pity sex tbh. It's just so wtf. Ugh. I don't want your pity. Or your *****. :hand:
Reply 13
Tashalls
No way, I would never have sex with someone who I wasn't attracted to - it would suck for both parties. I mean imagine having sex with someone who didn't find you attractive/ are doing it out of pity... bleh!

So what if you found them attractive then? But knew a relationship was out the question and a repeat performance was pretty unlikely?
Reply 14
+ polarity -
What's with the :lolwut: threads tonight, GdotL?

I would cut myself if someone even offered me pity sex tbh. It's just so wtf. Ugh. I don't want your pity. Or your *****. :hand:

Don't diss my threads!
Maybe they would do it subtly? :cool:
Is a slang term for a cat the swearword?
Reply 15
Bekaboo
No no and no. If he's mature enough to be talking about someone he cares about then it should be someone he cares about and is in a relationship with. Either he's trying to talk you into bed, or he's going to develop a massive crush and destroy your friendship

This.
Reply 16
didgeridoo12uk
as long as its clear you just see him as a friend, and aren't leading him on or anything

i think its a lovely thing to do

this. like in the one that could have been in friends. :smile:

less pressure(/pain) for them later enit
I could never sleep with someone I wasn't properly attracted to. Sleeping with a best friend just so that he could lose his virginity would be so weird o.O
Reply 18
No. Why would someone want that in the first place, I can't understand...
GdotL
Don't diss my threads!
Maybe they would do it subtly? :cool:
Is a slang term for a cat the swearword?

Still. I'd be genuinely offended if it was offered to me. And very few things offend me. It just seems so... sad?

Yes. I'm not sure if it's filtered, but I couldn't bring myself to type it properly. :innocent:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending