The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i took ortho tri-cyclen, not for birth control but other medical symptoms. it was horrible! I broke out on my face and back, i put on some weight, and it made me moody. I switched to a pill called "yasmin" or i think in the UK it's called Diane or Dianette or something liek that. I like it so much better...it cleared up my skin alot, no mood swings, and not as much weight gain :smile:
Reply 2
phatz00
i took ortho tri-cyclen, not for birth control but other medical symptoms. it was horrible! I broke out on my face and back, i put on some weight, and it made me moody. I switched to a pill called "yasmin" or i think in the UK it's called Diane or Dianette or something liek that. I like it so much better...it cleared up my skin alot, no mood swings, and not as much weight gain :smile:

still called yasmin here I think...as long as the yasmin here is the same one..I'm sure it is!
Reply 3
LittleFrog579
just wondering if anyone here takes ortho tri-cyclen birth control and what side effects you have gotten from it?

thnx

One of my ex's took Ortho and had some good and bad side affects. The good one was that her boobs seemed bigger :biggrin: The bad one was that she went from having a massively high sex-drive, to an incredibly low one :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending