The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Beekeeper
Impossible. This would mean Universities sent all their acceptances to UCAS on Saturday, and UCAS managed to dispatch them all immediately for arrival to everyones house on Monday, which is unthinkable.

I agree with you is impossible too. However, the person above (Georgie Girl) said that the universities have told ucas now who they have accepted, infact ucas would have already known.
trev
I havn't got a letter from UCAS. I just got the magazine.

What magazine! :eek:
trev
I agree with you is impossible too. However, the person above (Georgie Girl) said that the universities have told ucas now who they have accepted, infact ucas would have already known.

Oh i see what you mean. I understand the UCAS site automatically displays "acceptance" in track on results day if you have met your required grades, regardless of the Universities position.

Still, I don't think UCAS have had enought time to process this information and publish letters to the applicants in question in such a short time.

I think that all such information will be sent out as of results day, and don't expect any 'clues' as such before then.
ucas had the results first. They sent them to universities early last week. Universities confrim places with ucas and whatever is left gets put into clearing.
It is not related to any letters or magazines that you may or may not have had, they are sent automatically, as I stated in the orginal message.
Reply 24
oh... reading this I'm getting more and more nervous!!!
Dont be nervous. It is exciting times. All the best everyone.