The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Any for UWE - Student Village?

That looks so cool, will it come off easily at the end of the year?
I know I've posted in this thread before, but it was a good while ago and I've moved my room around since then :biggrin: Townhill Campus, Swansea Met uni. Got a bit bored and did another panoramic, but not a 360* so it's a bit shorter and you can see more detail:
Reply 2703
Original post by doomhalo
This is The Spinney, in one of the big house things though so probably slightly larger than the average size room in the accomodation. Cheap as hell though. Note: DO NOT APPLY FOR PRITCHATT'S HOUSE. It's horrible. Just sayin' :wink:

Brilliant thanks!! I applied for the Spinney as one of my choices, so helpful!!!! :biggrin:

Sorry I went back a page and realised you had already answered this! Thankyou :biggrin: I love it
Northumbria University, anyone?
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
A massive one! :smile:

Perfect! :biggrin:
Now I'll definitely choose Lupton
Original post by Hooby
Brilliant thanks!! I applied for the Spinney as one of my choices, so helpful!!!! :biggrin:

It's great! It was my last choice, and I was disappointed not to be on the vale but I'm glad I'm not on the vale. The staff are really nice and helpful too if anything is broken. My desk chair broke just before christmas and they ordered me one straight away and it was there within a week!
Original post by Dangermoose
Perfect! :biggrin:
Now I'll definitely choose Lupton

Good! :biggrin: Best one out of all of them! :smile:
Original post by sstripling
Anyone got any pics of Halls ( anyone would be great) at Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge.

Just bumping my request :biggrin:
If anyone has a photo of Derby Uni - St Christophers Court En-suite that would be amazing!! Although I know only 26 rooms exist so it's a bitof a long shot :tongue:
Reply 2711
I think I'm gonna go and study now so I can one of you guys taking pictures of my dorm next year haha.
This thread is by far my favourite thread on TSR. Bring on Uni :biggrin:
I know that when I go to uni TSR will hate me, as pretty much any time I do anything with my room, I'll be uploading a picture of it.

This is what my room should look like, assuming I get the accommodation I've applied for.
(edited 12 years ago)
Love this thread!
Reply 2715
Grand central, apollo court or Europa (LJMU) anyone?
Original post by Contrad!ction.
I know that when I go to uni TSR will hate me, as pretty much any time I do anything with my room, I'll be uploading a picture of it.

This is what my room should look like, assuming I get the accommodation I've applied for.

I won't hate you! :biggrin: I'd really like to see how other people's rooms look like even though I'm not going to Bath. Haha.
sending off the papers to secure my room tomorrow and cannot wait to post here haha! bring on september. :cool:
Reply 2718
Original post by Contrad!ction.

Which uni is this? :biggrin:
Original post by Agata
Which uni is this? :biggrin:

That's Bath, Marlborough and Solsbury Courts. If you like that, have a look at Woodland Court! :coma:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending