The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Some of these rooms are really cool. Quote me, anyone with a Leicester room!! Preferably John Foster... :biggrin:
i see alot of customisation of dorms, so what happens when term closes and you have to take all that out? and you live far away from home.. must have to get all the junk/stuff into the car?
Reply 362
Any pics of QMUL halls (Albert Stern) and Warwick (Rootes, Tocil, Whitefields)?
holmes221
i see alot of customisation of dorms, so what happens when term closes and you have to take all that out? and you live far away from home.. must have to get all the junk/stuff into the car?

Why can't you just leave it?
I feel so sad i've reached the end :frown:
chemical_bex
I feel so sad i've reached the end :frown:

lol
Panda Bear
Correct. But I'm a Leeds fan. I couldn't get tickets in the away end so had to sit with your fans. It was the 2-2 game last season. Painful. I'm at Brunel.

Felt like a victory for us mate! Got to admit you Leeds fans have dedication-the amount of away fans you bring with you all across the country is testament. Just wtf you doing in League 1??! You got to be careful- Millwall are catching up after the game yesterday- you dont want to have to come to Fortress Brisbane Rd again:biggrin:
Reply 367
any pics from manchester?.....
Too Many Decisions
Why can't you just leave it?

are you allowed? eh:confused:
jessicaxlofc
Lol love it!:woo: There's actually an orient diaspora! Glad to hear it never leaves you (being an O and all!)
Ah, the other guy's a Leeds fan. :frown: Should have known you were just from your username though. :wink: How did you start supporting them then?

Course you can't! :eek: I see people who have no connection to the team they support, and think, "Yeah, we may be dangerously close to the relegation zone ... but I grew up with this team, I couldn't not support them."

And other teams don't have Tijuana Taxi. :yep:
Danielle89
Taken from all four corners of the room :smile: I like it, it's not too big and not too small and feels homely enough with all my mess in it.

Prison looks nicer than I imagined.
Reply 371
Warwick - Jack Martins anyone?
tkwan196
loughborough anyone?

An incredible range of rooms at Loughborough, very hard to generalise. How much you can afford dictates the quality facilities of your room. Wherever you are you have an amazing time anyway!

I only have photos from the first day (i.e. a completely bare room) so I won't post them. And i'm all packed up for Easter now. Wait a month or so and i'll have pics :P
Southampton anyone?
holmes221

Many are lucky and get to keep stuff in the rooms over Christmas and Easter (though of course paying for not being there most of the time). Loads of people have to move everything out though. Must be tough!
I've posted this pic on another thread before I think but this was my old room in halls (my flatmate pointing out my mattress which I had to slice open with a knife to retrieve my hamster)

Hamster in question:

I had 7 hamsters, 2 rats, 5 fish and a frog. And no we weren't allowed pets.

......and I also got my full room deposit back, despite the mattress. Ahahaha :biggrin:
jessicaxlofc
Felt like a victory for us mate! Got to admit you Leeds fans have dedication-the amount of away fans you bring with you all across the country is testament. Just wtf you doing in League 1??! You got to be careful- Millwall are catching up after the game yesterday- you dont want to have to come to Fortress Brisbane Rd again:biggrin:

We've got Norwich and Swindon coming up next. On our form. I fear they'll leapfrog us after those two games. And we all know how we do in playoffs. :frown:
Reply 377
i miss staying in halls now :frown:
Here's my room at Curzon Gateway, Birmingham:

Here's the way in, en-suite is on the left.

The room proper, complete with my blanket that I've had for seven years (before anyone starts)

Desk (with toys)

Shelves, I put a load of books under my bed last weekend so now these are fairly usable and non-Jenga-like
Colum Hall, Cardiff Uni

Spoiler

I probably could've made the room look less prison like and much homelier but I was only ever in there at night so I couldn't be bothered.

Quick Reply

Latest