The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got pictures of en-suite accommodation at Chichester Uni? I'll be on Bishop Otter Campus
Can anybody at Birmingham City University show me some accommodation pictures?I have to apply but i'm not sure which one to pick (City Campus Center)
Original post by BookBird
It's up to you and what your flatmates decide. During 1st term, every Sunday one of us would cook for the rest, and I know a few other people who did something similar. I mean, I'm sure JBP is also a great accommodation, so you can at least put that as your second choice in case CV is overbooked.

Hey Im applying for CV at Leeds and was wondering if you could post a pic of the ensuite so I could get an idea of the size of the bathroom please?
Will post mines oct :smile:
I'm studying at Derby University in September and I'm moving in to an en-suite plus room at Sir Peter Hilton Court, but I can't seem to find any photos of what the rooms look like anywhere! I visited but I can't remember which ones I went to see, I'm just hoping I chose the right halls. If anyone could give me any photos that would be great!
Does anyone have any images of University of Stirling's accommodation? I've received an offer and am beginning to look for accommodation. As I will be a nursing student i've been told I am most likely going to be staying in John Forty's Court. Therefore I would love to see some pictures of this accommodation as there are very little on the website...
:colondollar::colondollar:
Hi, please does anyone have pictures for these places:
1. Nottingham 1 standard ensuite
2. Standard studio - Unicity Lodge in Coventry
3. Standard studio - Mercia Lodge in Coventry
Thanks1
You don't get much room to move in there.
You thought about getting a place with more space??
Original post by Mel-stansfield
You don't get much room to move in there.
You thought about getting a place with more space??

Really? Please do you have pictures?
Anyone has Queen Margaret Uni (Edinburgh) dorm photos please? :smile:
Does anyone have pictures of the tannery or james ballie @ leeds university
Reply 4072
If anyone's going to UEA I've done a room tour of Britten House (ensuite campus accommodation), hope it's useful :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1YKUBgmgOE
Hi, does anyone have pictures of The Courtrooms or Orchard Heights in Bristol? Thanks!
Does anyone have any of Thwaite in Hull?
Liberty hall at city university london?
This room breaks my heart a little
Hey, does anyone have pictures of Orchard Heights in Bristol? Thanks!
Original post by HarveyCanis
All of these pictures make me think one thing: why is my university charging me £70 per week when it should be £30? I'd post a pic but I don't want to break all your monitors.

Haaaa times have changed.. I'm going to share an apartment with four other girls in September for £113/week.. I hope your room was nice at least
Original post by Sir_Vile_Minds
God, do I hate all you who have mentioned Ikea. I've just spent 45 mins scrolling through the site making a massive list of stuff I'll need totalling to 30 quid already.

EDIT: Make that £61.25

I'm an EU student coming to study in Scotland.. Can't bring anything but clothes with me, so £61? I'd love to see that on my shopping list. I'll have to buy everything for around £150!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending