The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

jojospacemunky
Which ones as Manchester Met has many halls lolz :biggrin:

I'm waiting for MMU to reply and I'm hoping for an offer, they'll be my choice if I do...

...So any pics of any halls would be good :smile: ?? Yaaaay

EDIT: You haven't started yet have you lol
Hannahbubbles
I'm waiting for MMU to reply and I'm hoping for an offer, they'll be my choice if I do...

...So any pics of any halls would be good :smile: ?? Yaaaay

EDIT: You haven't started yet have you lol

I know but ive seen wilmslow parks (which i have booked to go into) and oxford court and i have friends in both :smile:

plus some images are available online on Opal's website plus given the amount of halls it may be good to specify which ones you are interested in :smile:
jojospacemunky
I know but ive seen wilmslow parks (which i have booked to go into) and oxford court and i have friends in both :smile:

plus some images are available online on Opal's website plus given the amount of halls it may be good to specify which ones you are interested in :smile:

Lol yeah, if I get an offer I think I'll go for Briarfields as first choice, my course is on All Saints. Then Oxford Court. As for private halls I'm not sure lol

I just pray for an offer :frown: lol
Reply 623
Any pictures of peverell @NTU reply to me :smile:
Someone please show me halls at Edinburgh :smile:
Reply 625
RadioElectric
Here's my room at Curzon Gateway, Birmingham:

Here's the way in, en-suite is on the left.

The room proper, complete with my blanket that I've had for seven years (before anyone starts)

Desk (with toys)

Shelves, I put a load of books under my bed last weekend so now these are fairly usable and non-Jenga-like

Oh my oh my oh my. I'm so jealous. Those guitars and Micro Cube in your room!
How the hell am I supposed to bring my guitar and my dear little black micro cube from Latvia? Ohhhhh, I'll be so sad to leave them here :cry2:
Chester, please! :smile:
An for Cardiff please
BakaNeko
Oh my oh my oh my. I'm so jealous. Those guitars and Micro Cube in your room!
How the hell am I supposed to bring my guitar and my dear little black micro cube from Latvia? Ohhhhh, I'll be so sad to leave them here :cry2:

Haha, I don't envy your position. You could always buy a second-hand guitar while you're over here and then sell it off again before you go. I'd suggest rental, but rental rates for guitars are ridiculous. Unless you only want it for a day you're much better off buying a cheap one.
Anyone got any photos of Aberystwyth accommodation?
Reply 630
My room in Oxford (St Catz), which is the worst type of room you can get in my college, and I was quite disappointed at first - no sink! - but it's grown on me.

Spoiler

heathervc
Does anyone have photos of Castle Court at Newcastle University? I've visited it but I'd like to see aroom actually being lived in! I'd also like to see their bathrooms please :smile:

I thought they were brand new? In which case there won't be any pictures of people living in them. I could be wrong though. Knowing me I probably am.
S_123
:eek:
Tidy up, man!!!

You're allowed to be messy when you have a Macbook :wink:
deuxbydeux
I thought they were brand new? In which case there won't be any pictures of people living in them. I could be wrong though. Knowing me I probably am.

They are pretty much brand new. Some of the flats have been lived in for a couple of months (ie not from the start of the year) as accomodation was oversubscribed.
scaryhair
They are pretty much brand new. Some of the flats have been lived in for a couple of months (ie not from the start of the year) as accomodation was oversubscribed.

Fair enough. Maybe there is a chance of someone having some pictures then. I applied for Victoria Halls and Castle Court so I would love to see pictures of either.
bysshe
My room in Oxford (St Catz), which is the worst type of room you can get in my college, and I was quite disappointed at first - no sink! - but it's grown on me.

Spoiler

Off topic, but I visited "St. Catz" for the English course...what a load of ******** that was.
Reply 636
RadioElectric
Haha, I don't envy your position. You could always buy a second-hand guitar while you're over here and then sell it off again before you go. I'd suggest rental, but rental rates for guitars are ridiculous. Unless you only want it for a day you're much better off buying a cheap one.

Yeah, I was planning on buying one. Mine isn't that good, but shame for the cube :frown:. Although I cannot imagine where I'll keep them if I get the room I applied for :biggrin:

By the way, are there any pictures of Bateson (Portsmouth) rooms?
And I'd be grateful for an advice. What to do with a tiiiiiinnny room with breezeblocks so that it doesn't look like a prison cell so much?
BakaNeko
By the way, are there any pictures of Bateson (Portsmouth) rooms?
And I'd be grateful for an advice. What to do with a tiiiiiinnny room with breezeblocks so that it doesn't look like a prison cell so much?

I'll also have breezeblocks in my accommodation, so we're in the same boat. :wink:

I'd say: lots and lots of posters! Lots... I will try to cover up every freaking inch on the walls. Maybe some plants that are easy to take care of (because I don't really have a green thumb) and stuff that attracts attention and doesn't put emphasis on how ****** the walls are? I don't know. :s-smilie:
Aberdeen anyone?
WhereIsMyMind
Aberdeen anyone?

Rosie posted some earlier, post 101:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=24322132&highlight=aberdeen#post24322132

Quick Reply

Latest