The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

didgeridoo12uk
not decorated... but thats because we're really limited with what we can do :frown: so i just decorate it with my mess :biggrin:

that is so messy! :rofl:

also 5 boxes of cereal :rofl: :biggrin:
Reply 141
tkwan196
anybody got a desktop pc in their room? i wanna see if its too bulky

I do. But I'm having trouble uploading any pictures to the net. Will try again in a moment.
miml
Not at uni yet, but IMO the most awesome rooms I've seen were at Bath.

I actually wouldn't mind living there at all.

intercourse-facilitating double bed, very nice :sexface:
dhr90
I do. But I'm having trouble uploading any pictures to the net. Will try again in a moment.

thanks in advance :biggrin:

Gig tickets and footie tickets, posters and a couple of setlists from gigs I played. Oh and my very sparse timetable.

Yes I realise I have the gayest bed covers ever.

My favourite CDs, guitar picks, lovely bottle of wine and my life savings.

I have a severe Coke addition. The cans go 4 rows back.
Reply 145
Panda Bear

I have a severe Coke addition. The cans go 4 rows back.

I don't think you've got quite enough there.

Could at least have got Diet Coke...
Diet Coke's horrid.
Joy Division
that is so messy! :rofl:

also 5 boxes of cereal :rofl: :biggrin:

theres actually a whole row of them behind those!! by the end of term there were 26!!!
Reply 150
siddy_1990

TWILIGHT! :rant:

You're so ordered. All the pictures are like in square formation and all the books are in order o_O
Unfortunately the only pics I have are in poor light and not completely unpacked. Usually it's a lot messier.

Muffinz
TWILIGHT! :rant:

You're so ordered. All the pictures are like in square formation and all the books are in order o_O

I've actually only started reading Twilight now. Even though I bought the book back in December! It's okaayyy...don't understand the hype just yet. Maybe after I finish...?

I think I've got OCD :p:
Reply 153
siddy_1990
I've actually only started reading Twilight now. Even though I bought the book back in December! It's okaayyy...don't understand the hype just yet. Maybe after I finish...?

I think I've got OCD :p:

You'll probably like the first one, but in order their standard goes from Good->boring->great->rage-inducing. The last book is just frustrating and lame as anything.
didgeridoo12uk
theres actually a whole row of them behind those!! by the end of term there were 26!!!

:giggle: cereal ftw:p:
Reply 155
Muffinz
You'll probably like the first one, but in order their standard goes from Good->boring->great->rage-inducing. The last book is just frustrating and lame as anything.

WHAT? Eclipse is horrendous! Nothing happens! For me it goes:
Good, great, crap, amazing :smile:

PS. Sorry to butt in!
Muffinz

Yeah my girlfriend told me how the 2nd book is really weird and boring till the VERY end where everything happens.

I'll see how it goes. Read a quarter thus far...got a long way to go. It's nothing like HP in terms of keeping me hooked though. Atleast not yet!
siddy_1990

do you only read books they've made films from? :giggle:

harry potter, lotr, dan brown, twilight (how could you?:no:) :p:
Reply 158
heathervc
WHAT? Eclipse is horrendous! Nothing happens! For me it goes:
Good, great, crap, amazing :smile:

PS. Sorry to butt in!

Sorry to butt in as well lol, but i LOVE eclipse and breaking dawn especially.
For me its good, boring, great, FANTASTIC

I actually love the twilight saga!!! :biggrin:
tkwan196
anybody got a desktop pc in their room? i wanna see if its too bulky

:facepalm:

at this question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending