Beast.
If anyone gives this thread serious replies I will :facepalm: hard :woo:
:ahee:

Nice tale, friend.
innit
Have fun with that.
Hmmm. I'll pass thanks.
Reply 8
I'd rather shag everything that moves cheers.
I'd rather find someone I know I'd be totally happy with before I married them actually, and I don't give half a flying **** what your imaginary mystical father figure has to say on the matter.
well about 1/3 people get cancer...
& HPV increase you cancer likelihood by 10-16%

so that's a like a 3-5.5% save with current statistics, so...
Haha. No.
lol.
Reply 13
Lol, I like the "don't have sex until you are married because then they can't escape". You clearly have a lot of confidence in your abilities :p:.
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option. u will avoid diseases, unplanned pregnancies and struggling with your esteem ,don't sleep with any one unless they have married u,they will seize to see that special thing in u and look for the with it,but when you are married,they cant easily leave you because:yep: they are under oath

Pent up sexual tension not bad for you? lol

An affair or 2 is inevitable.
Good for you. :yy:
Reply 16
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option. u will avoid diseases, unplanned pregnancies and struggling with your esteem ,don't sleep with any one unless they have married u,they will seize to see that special thing in u and look for the with it,but when you are married,they cant easily leave you because:yep: they are under oath

I never intend to get marries, never want to. What's your advice for me then? Oh, and I'm an atheist.
Reply 17
Namono janet

I disagree but then I would I'm a crack whore. :rolleyes:

1) Fundamentalist
2) Troll
3) Fundamentalist troll

Can't decide.
Namono janet

Who is god to talk?? He impregnated Mary and they weren't married!

p.s. I'm athiest and this is a lot of crap.

Have you never seen sex and the city?! Charlotte and Trey waited before they got married to have sex and they got divorced because he was crap in bed! Try before you buy.. that's what I say!
I don't need to worry about my girlfriend leaving me, because she loves me. Clearly you're such a horrible person that you need marriage in order to trap your unfortunate husband.

Latest

Trending

Trending