The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

now now children, I think we all know that there is a distingtive difference between an ordinary woman who enjoys having sex, and a dirty blue waffle :smile: you think people in the 21st century are going to abstain from sex? I guess watching mtv is banned too? be realistic!
Reply 41
Why don't you leave everybody alone and free to make their choice, no proselytism?
I believe in sex before marriage, but I don't go shouting it to everybody.
I respect what you believe and what you will to do, but so you have to respect me.
Hell to the no.
The OP is from Uganda.

Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option. u will avoid diseases, unplanned pregnancies and struggling with your esteem ,don't sleep with any one unless they have married u,they will seize to see that special thing in u and look for the with it,but when you are married, they cant easily leave you because :yes: they are under oath

I respect that you have different views to us but please stop trying to force your opinions and beliefs on us. We're from a different culture to you, have different beliefs and views. Please respect that because all you're gonna do otherwise is get people arguing with you.
Reply 44
desi_jatt
Ye cause we all want to marry somebody with a loose pussy and to kiss a mouth that's been around a thousand cocks

Yeah well I wasn't planning on marrying your mum.
Thank you and good night.
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option. u will avoid diseases, unplanned pregnancies and struggling with your esteem ,don't sleep with any one unless they have married u,they will seize to see that special thing in u and look for the with it,but when you are married,they cant easily leave you because:yep: they are under oath

utterly infantile twaddle!
Reply 46
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go!

Uhm. Did you mean after marriage?
Otherwise you're contradicting your point...

ChaoticMaster
Less sex = less diseases = less death = higher population = faster population growth = increased damage to the environment = sooner global flooding and mass death so Less sex = More death.

Pink Bullets
I'm avoiding unplanned pregnancies too, but not by abstaining. It's called contraception.

Wins.
Reply 47
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go!

Soo... You want us to do what now?
Go Abstinent AND have sex before marriage..
You mean no sex before marriage, OP? TBH, I'm still a bit on the fence about this. There's so many arguments for and against each side. But sex before marriage doesn't seem all that bad TBH. My friend waited 10 months to have sex with her boyfriend, and they're still together after years and plan on getting married anyway. Marriage doesn't really change the way you feel about someone, so I think sex with your long time boyfriend at least is better than casual sex with randomers, in protecting your feelings and all that. Well, for me it is.
I misread the title...
I see why complete abstinence would have been better in say, the Middle Ages. But nowadays we have all sorts of contraception I don't think it's too bad to have sex before marriage because at least you can prevent STDs, pregnancies, etc.
Reply 51
I'm not up for no sex before marriage, I am however up for only sex with someone I know properly and not a fan of one nighters.
Reply 52
Please abstain from Breathing. It's "god's" will.
King Pieb
I'd rather shag everything that moves cheers.

But quite a lot of things move...
Yeah, if you're the frickin' Jonas Brothers.
Namono janet
sex before marriage is the way to go!

You said it :teehee:
chemical_bex
lol.

I lol'd too, but only at Namono janet's uneducated bo.ll.ocks.
TShadow383
Being sat at home on your own in your old age with only your cat for company and realising that you missed out on one of the great pleasures in life = fail fail.

Good luck with that.

being sat with my bf doing things that wont get me pregnant = win win :biggrin:

snowyowl
:lolwut:

Ever heard of condoms?

ever heard of not 100% effective?

my bf refuses to wear them
Reply 58
I want al you boys to abstain, that way my genes will be more succesful :biggrin:
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option. u will avoid diseases, unplanned pregnancies and struggling with your esteem ,don't sleep with any one unless they have married u,they will seize to see that special thing in u and look for the with it,but when you are married,they cant easily leave you because:yep: they are under oath

Lol. I don't struggle with my esteem, I'm not a virgin. I think I'd struggle with my esteem if I didn't know the difference between 'seize' and 'cease', however.

Latest

Trending

Trending