The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
tinktinktinkerbell

ever heard of not 100% effective?

my bf refuses to wear them

Does your boyfriend ever ejaculate anywhere near your vagina? That's probably just as likely to get you pregnant as penetrative sex with a properly used condom.
Psyk
Does your boyfriend ever ejaculate anywhere near your vagina? That's probably just as likely to get you pregnant as penetrative sex with a properly used condom.

nope he doesnt
Reply 62
I'm pround of you :smile:
Reply 63
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option. u will avoid diseases, unplanned pregnancies and struggling with your esteem ,don't sleep with any one unless they have married u,they will seize to see that special thing in u and look for the with it,but when you are married,they cant easily leave you because:yep: they are under oath

:lol:
Proof read next time.
tinktinktinkerbell

ever heard of not 100% effective?

my bf refuses to wear them

There are very few things in the world that are 100% effective.

Go on the pill?

Why does your boyfriend refuse to wear them?
snowyowl
There are very few things in the world that are 100% effective.

Go on the pill?

Why does your boyfriend refuse to wear them?

im on the pill already for periods

he refuses to wear them cause he thinks it would be 'ok' if we had a baby
Well you clearly have no genetalia.

When you reach puberty, you will understand.
Namono janet
Abstinence and sex before marriage is the way to go! not only is it God's plan but the coolest and healthiest option.

Sweet. So I'm humping my way into heaven, looking good while I do it AND living a healthy lifestyle. Things couldn't get better?!
tinktinktinkerbell
im on the pill already for periods

he refuses to wear them cause he thinks it would be 'ok' if we had a baby

So you never ever want children? And you're 100% certain on that?

In that case why not get sterilised and enjoy all the sex you want :smile:
snowyowl
So you never ever want children? And you're 100% certain on that?

In that case why not get sterilised and enjoy all the sex you want :smile:

never want kids and yeah im 100% on it

dont want to mess with my body like that though for sex that i dont want anyway
But I LIKE it when my boyfriend puts his thingy in my fairy cave :frown:
Reply 71
TShadow383
Being sat at home on your own in your old age with only your cat for company and realising that you missed out on one of the great pleasures in life = fail fail.

Good luck with that.

I think your being quite inconsiderate to assexuals! they dont experience sexual attraction and thus do not 'miss out'. Theres nothing wrong with abstinence either....if you want to abstain you can, if you dont, then you dont have to, its the beauty of democracy - Choice.
Noogles16
I think your being quite inconsiderate to assexuals! they dont experience sexual attraction and thus do not 'miss out'. Theres nothing wrong with abstinence either....if you want to abstain you can, if you dont, then you dont have to, its the beauty of democracy - Choice.

im not asexual
psychocustard
But I LIKE it when my boyfriend puts his thingy in my fairy cave :frown:

Love this phrase! Also me too :biggrin:
Reply 74
yup they cant easilily leave but they still can, it will just lead to more divorces :P
tinktinktinkerbell
never want kids and yeah im 100% on it

dont want to mess with my body like that though for sex that i dont want anyway

So you have absolutely no sex drive at all?
snowyowl
So you have absolutely no sex drive at all?

i get horny but not for sex, im happy with having my clit played with
Reply 77
Try before you buy, I reckon
Reply 78
princessnavi22

Have you never seen sex and the city?! Charlotte and Trey waited before they got married to have sex and they got divorced because he was crap in bed! Try before you buy.. that's what I say!

Excellent example, we should all learn from the mistakes of the sex and the city girls- thats the beauty of that program after all!
definitly try before buy
Noogles16

Way to assume that she's an asexual, and that I want to stop people from waiting til marriage.
I really couldn't care less, I just don't see the point, and I think it's a strange way to behave.

Latest

Trending

Trending