The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm sort of going to take notes out of all the textbooks I am studying for, then going to do my own set of mocks, then I'm going to work on stuff that I got wrong on my mocks, then I'm going to do another once over on every unit...
In a month :s-smilie: haha
Reply 2
Aj what I am doing is:
Reading and trying all the its of syllabus of my subjects... In essay based subjects see how I should structure my answers and what examiners are looking for. Memorize key terms. Doing and knowing how to take exams (In science it is pretty important to be aware of the grade policy) by reading and understanding the mark schemes... In general u should know syllabi and marks schemes I think :biggrin:

I forgot to say something... I find very effective to differentiate the subjects I study during the week and revise the day after like history maths, Italian maths and so on, so you have the time to think about what you have learned...
Reply 3
I've got all my IB exams coming up this May. I'm doing one/two subjects a day. For English and Latin I'm learning the poetry. For History I'm condensing all my notes on each topic into a single page each. For Spanish I'm making some flashcards with key vocab and learning that. For Biology I'm going through the syllabus and making notes on everything; building my own textbook essentially. And for Maths I'm just doing lots and lots of practice qs.

On top of this I'm doing lots of past papers/questions for all subjects to get plenty of practice.