shotgun-city
FAO

Concept Place Facebook Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
misterxninja
Walk up through hannover square take some cobbled street I forget name of, cross clarendon road walk up it and take next right, walk through west wing (mental hospital) car park, then left at end and through concrete jungle of buildings. Your now facing Roger Stevens and can use lift and walk through pedestrian tube, or take concrete steps alongside edward boyle library, or before you hit roger stevens take immediate left up stairs and get access to tube that way, (this is quickest route for me to social sciences and Parkinson area etc.)

Awesome. Thanks a lot :smile:
Ace Rimmer
Ahh that's good to know, glad to be on the 2nd floor as it's a backbreaker to carry! Plan on filling it with cocktail stuff and a few cans of lager.

I'm on the 2nd floor too :cool: Which flat are you in? :biggrin:

..And can anyone tell me if I'm right to be worrying about first years being a bit of a minority at Concept now? D: Looking through TSR I've found mostly mature/post grads have picked it.. Oh dear!
Reply 43
flat 703 room F!! :smile:
Reply 44
taperjeangirl!

..And can anyone tell me if I'm right to be worrying about first years being a bit of a minority at Concept now? D: Looking through TSR I've found mostly mature/post grads have picked it.. Oh dear!

Have a look at the website, you get to see what year people in the flats are when searching though rooms still available.

Don't worry there's going to be plenty of us firsties! And just cos they're mature doesn't mean they are necessarily that mature :wink: If I was starting next September, I'd have bee be classed as a mature student, but I'm only 20 now :smile: Don't worry about it, there's going to be plenty of us :biggrin:
Lizzillaa
Have a look at the website, you get to see what year people in the flats are when searching though rooms still available.

Don't worry there's going to be plenty of us firsties! And just cos they're mature doesn't mean they are necessarily that
mature :wink: If I was starting next September, I'd have bee be classed as a mature student, but I'm only 20 now :smile: Don't worry about it, there's going to be plenty of us :biggrin:

Hope so! I just worry about stupid things sometimes :biggrin:

Which flat are you in? :smile:
Reply 46
taperjeangirl!

I'm in Flat 203, first year here too :smile: Can't wait to get there now in truth.
Ace Rimmer
I'm in Flat 203, first year here too :smile: Can't wait to get there now in truth.

..Weird! That's my flat :biggrin: I can't wait either and I'd reeeeally like to get there on the 11th but I can see it being the 15th/16th or something. I'm not prepared at all :p:
Reply 48
I'm in concept too, booked it last night. On the third floor, so I can use the stairs when I'm not feeling lazy :smile:
Anyone else on the third floor? It'd be good to find people near me!
Reply 49
Justeen910
I'm in concept too, booked it last night. On the third floor, so I can use the stairs when I'm not feeling lazy :smile:
Anyone else on the third floor? It'd be good to find people near me!

Third floor here too, flat 301 :smile:
Reply 50
Syrin
Third floor here too, flat 301 :smile:

Yay! :woo:
Reply 51
taperjeangirl!
..Weird! That's my flat :biggrin: I can't wait either and I'd reeeeally like to get there on the 11th but I can see it being the 15th/16th or something. I'm not prepared at all :p:

Haha it's OUR flat i guess! :yep: I'm in Room B fwiw.

I'm getting there for the 11th i think, want to get settled in early! What are you studying? :smile:
Ace Rimmer
Haha it's OUR flat i guess! :yep: I'm in Room B fwiw.

I'm getting there for the 11th i think, want to get settled in early! What are you studying? :smile:

I guess it is haha :p: I'm in room C :smile: I'm gunna try my hardest to get organised for the 11th, dunno about it actually happening though!

And I'm doing Biology, what about you? :biggrin:
Reply 53
I'm studying History & Roman Civilization dudette! Think it'll be pretty manic on moving day o.O
Reply 54
taperjeangirl!
Hope so! I just worry about stupid things sometimes :biggrin:

Which flat are you in? :smile:

I am in 902, I've spoken to two flatmates online already :biggrin: I have no idea who the other two are :confused:
Lizzillaa
I am in 902, I've spoken to two flatmates online already :biggrin: I have no idea who the other two are :confused:

Ahh cool, I'm in 203 :smile: ..flatmate hunting too haha. Found one person yesterday night but I think that's as far as I'm gunna get! Guess I'll just have to get to know them in September :biggrin: exciting stuff!
Reply 56
taperjeangirl!
Ahh cool, I'm in 203 :smile: ..flatmate hunting too haha. Found one person yesterday night but I think that's as far as I'm gunna get! Guess I'll just have to get to know them in September :biggrin: exciting stuff!

I like to think we're all gonna get to know each other regardless of flat :smile: Me and one of my flatmates have already decided to have a small party either moving in day or a day just after :biggrin:
Lizzillaa
I like to think we're all gonna get to know each other regardless of flat :smile: Me and one of my flatmates have already decided to have a small party either moving in day or a day just after :biggrin:

Oh yeah definitely, it's exciting meeting so many new people :biggrin:
Reply 58
If anyone on here wants to add me on facebook, it's facebook.com/elizabethaliceward we're throwing a flatwarming in the first week after moving in as a chance to hopefully meet more people in the building :smile:
taperjeangirl!

Its supposed to be a mixture, but those who lean toward being party orientated due to being close to the city. I dont know many matures im a 2nd year shoot me sorry lol

in 202 btw please join the fb group, Concept Place 10/11 so we can orchestrate nights out and flat warmings etc etc etc. It seems Eliza, has already booked one in that sounds fun for people :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest