The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
by the way, I would ask if the combination of Maths, Further Maths, Econ and Chemistry is a good one to get an offer from LSE? My friend told me that they prefer subjects like Gov. Politics or Psychology rather than Chemistry :frown:
Reply 41
kamikazi
by the way, I would ask if the combination of Maths, Further Maths, Econ and Chemistry is a good one to get an offer from LSE? My friend told me that they prefer subjects like Gov. Politics or Psychology rather than Chemistry :frown:

they do? i hadn heard this.

thats a good combination. maybe physics is even better than chem, but marginally, so if you prefer chemistry do that.

but if you think you can cope, maybe take an essay subject like history as a 5th AS.
Mickey Mouse

How about I quote you instead and inform you that TSR would be much obliged if you refrained from posting your unfounded opinions in this thread in the future. Thank you in advance.

How comes you're aware of TSR's feelings?

UCL has climbed up ranking for a few years (4th in the world, 3d in Europe)
New L101 course is evidence of wiligness to pursue further in this way.
LSE plumetted in the rankings
LSE has better employment rates (very similar for econ though)

I'd still go for LSE because of the brand name but this may change quite quickly.
Reply 43
Oldboy5745
Haha what a joker.

Nor do I.

LSE's are going up in the next application cycle.

Have my babies. :surprise:

How about I quote you instead and inform you that TSR would be much obliged if you refrained from posting your unfounded opinions in this thread in the future. Thank you in advance.

But not this cycle. So win, win. :tongue:
Reply 44
kamikazi

Thats a great combo in my opinion. I took Maths, Eco, Chemistry and German (lol). Geography, History or and Chem/Physics are well regarded for eco as well as maths of course.
Reply 45
Ok so LSE will be my firm! 95% sure, will decide tomorrow and get this bloody Student Finance complete!
darrold
Ok so LSE will be my firm! 95% sure, will decide tomorrow and get this bloody Student Finance complete!

Yayyy, have joined our FB group yet? http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=107420519288135&ref=ts

Latest

Trending

Trending