The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
its ok i just looked and found out you can look on ucastrack.sorry!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I imagine you just ring admissions for your subject's dept. It's what I'm planning to do - ring the Neuroscience dept, following the number on the prospectus.

Unless someone else enlightens me with some other number I should be after, that's what I'm gonna do anyway!
Reply 3
i thought u had to ring the main admissions hotline: 0115 951 6565 rather than the indiviual departments?
Reply 4
All the main newspapers (Times, Guardian etc) will have advice on that sort of thing on Thursday. Or do you still have the info that UCAS sent to us a while back cos that might say. I would go with the main admissions hotline though as they can put you through to the individual dept. if necessary. Beware-it is likely to be very busy!
I was told to call the department on the 18th...luckily they gave me the decision earlier...
It says on the main letter to ring the admissions hotline on the number by Freeway, which is what i will be doing. Also make sure its stored on your mobile!
Reply 7
Hopefully i won't need it but it's already in there. xx
Reply 8
Good luck kids, and don't worry too much if it all goes wrong! You'll figure something out...
Reply 9
good luck fellow mellows!

Latest

Trending

Trending