Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

IB, is hell, please help me!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey to ya all!

Im on ib1 and I have a major problem. I've skipped a pretty good amount of tok lessons ( what a slacker I am ) and now Im in trouble. I was supposed to hand in an essay like last week or something and I dont have a clue how to write a tok essay. My sibject is freedom and power. I don't even have any ideas for thesis. Please somebody, anybody, help me Im begging you guys!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nallukka.1)
    Hey to ya all!

Im on ib1 and I have a major problem. I've skipped a pretty good amount of tok lessons ( what a slacker I am ) and now Im in trouble. I was supposed to hand in an essay like last week or something and I dont have a clue how to write a tok essay. My sibject is freedom and power. I don't even have any ideas for thesis. Please somebody, anybody, help me Im begging you guys!
    try to write it based on ways of knowing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nallukka.1)
    Hey to ya all!

you might look at some of the things at http://www.globalc.org/puhsd/north/f..._documents.htm, especially the how to write a tok essay link.

if it's any comfort to you, your subject seems to be utterly irrelevant to the tok course. look at the may2005 prescribed titles; they're all matters for your tok bonus points.

sluggy
Updated: December 31, 2003
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.