Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

IB, is hell, please help me!

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey to ya all!

Im on ib1 and I have a major problem. I've skipped a pretty good amount of tok lessons ( what a slacker I am ) and now Im in trouble. I was supposed to hand in an essay like last week or something and I dont have a clue how to write a tok essay. My sibject is freedom and power. I don't even have any ideas for thesis. Please somebody, anybody, help me Im begging you guys!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nallukka.1)
    Hey to ya all!

Im on ib1 and I have a major problem. I've skipped a pretty good amount of tok lessons ( what a slacker I am ) and now Im in trouble. I was supposed to hand in an essay like last week or something and I dont have a clue how to write a tok essay. My sibject is freedom and power. I don't even have any ideas for thesis. Please somebody, anybody, help me Im begging you guys!
    try to write it based on ways of knowing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nallukka.1)
    Hey to ya all!

you might look at some of the things at http://www.globalc.org/puhsd/north/f..._documents.htm, especially the how to write a tok essay link.

if it's any comfort to you, your subject seems to be utterly irrelevant to the tok course. look at the may2005 prescribed titles; they're all matters for your tok bonus points.

sluggy
Updated: December 31, 2003
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.