The Student Room Group
Reply 1
clothes!!!

i guess smart trousers not jeans and a nice top
Reply 2
Smart casual is a pain for women - much more so than for guys. Phone up their HR department and ask...it's better than lookign silly on the day...and shows you have a bit of initiative!

Street fundraising? Are they those annoying people that just want a minute to explain the worlds problems/get card details? :eyeball:
Yeah I'd give them a ring if you're unsure.
Reply 4
Just wear a pair of smart black trousers with a nice top (not sleeveless) or shirt.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
brabzzz
Smart casual is a pain for women - much more so than for guys. Phone up their HR department and ask...it's better than lookign silly on the day...and shows you have a bit of initiative!

Street fundraising? Are they those annoying people that just want a minute to explain the worlds problems/get card details? :eyeball:

yup - but it pays £8 an hour.

I was thinking of wearing a skirt and top to look smartish. It's a group interview as well as a regular one. I guess I'll just see what happens
Reply 6
hopw abt a black skirt and a suit on top with a white shirt !
Reply 7
r_raghav11
hopw abt a black skirt and a suit on top with a white shirt !

far too formal :eek:
As a bloke, I'd wear chinos and a collar shirt (no tie!). I bet that helps you a lot haha :wink:
Reply 9
Peach
Just wear a pair of smart black trousers with a nice top (not sleeveless) or shirt.

Good luck :smile:

why is sleeveless a no-no? :confused: I mean, obviously, no vest type tops...

Latest

Trending

Trending