The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Reply 21
I got accepted to my firm choice!
Reply 22
I'm INNNNNNNNNNNNN!
UCAS Track says I've missed my firm offer (:frown:) but my insurance choice was accepted.

I really wanted to go to Edinburgh.
Reply 24
Yes Got Accepted Into Kings Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothankyou Jesus Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:smile:hhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 25
trev

CONGRATS TREV!!! Mine hasnt been changed! AND the school doesnt pic up the phone and in Madrid it's GMT+1!
Reply 26
so if it has updated for insurance and says unconditional but firm choice says conditional offer still - what does that mean

^o)

thanks
PQ
does it say unsuccessful dogtanian or is it still saying CF?

CF means you're still in with a shot...

Unsuccessful.

I know that BBB is the standard offer for the college and at the open day they said that the departments have no control over it. I was given an email address by one of the tutors in the English Language department and he said to contact him if I missed the grades. Is it even worth trying that now?
Reply 28
dogtanian
Unsuccessful.

I know that BBB is the standard offer for the college and at the open day they said that the departments have no control over it. I was given an email address by one of the tutors in the English Language department and he said to contact him if I missed the grades. Is it even worth trying that now?

definately
GO FOR IT - GD LUCK :wink:
PQ
It's best to have your grades first...they aren't allowed to tell you your results over the phone so it'd be a bit of an odd conversation and they might just not speak to you until you've got your results.

But it's definitely worth contacting them - specially if you're flexible over what you want to study. Chances are slimmer than they would be if it said CF still but they're not zero :smile:

Thank you.

Yeah, I'm going into school in about ten minutes to get the results. I've got the email and phone numbers, I'll give that a try.
Reply 30
I'm into my firm! ^_^
Reply 31
Tatty
I'm into my firm! ^_^

Congratulations Tatty! I knew you can get into your firm!
Reply 32
Well done Tatty!

I got into my firm too!
Reply 33
trev

CONGRATS!!!! Now you can have a gap year without worrying! Aw, I'm so happy for you - and me, and everyone who's got into their firms. I'm looking forward to getting my results now! :biggrin:
Reply 34
:congrats: to everybody
Reply 35
sexysax
Well done Tatty!

I got into my firm too!

:biggrin: ! :biggrin: ! :biggrin: !

Well done!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Thanks!

well done trev!!! :biggrin:
Reply 37
I sure did. I'm off to Lancaster. I just want to know what I got now!
Reply 38
nope, but i got in anyway :biggrin:
Reply 39
****ING HAVE IT!!

Going to my firm @ Kingston! wooo Got my 250 points, just need to see what in now- going to collect my results later!

Weldone to everyone who passed too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending