The Student Room Group
Me. It turns out that I don't want to do a straight journalism degree. Journalism may be a future career but I'd really like to study English and Creative Writing because that's something I actually have a passion for. What about you?
Reply 2
Possibly if I could continue with course and start 2nd year from a uni near home. . .
Reply 3
I want to but I don't know what to do. I'm currently doing a course similar to pharmacy, but I want to do maths, at somewhere closer to home, and because I'm changing so much I don't know if I'll be able to
Reply 4
I couldn't find where to write this, and this was the closest thread to what I wanted to ask. So..
Does anybody know whether if you transfer course (same uni, different subject completely) and repeat the first year, do you have to finish your final assignments?
I have 3 essays due in, in less than 2 weeks, but have opted to transfer courses and repeat my first year. I have spoken to the people who I need to speak to, and they see no problems with me changing degrees, but I am yet to have an answer about whether I need to hand this work in.
I know it would look better, and show better commitment to hand the work in, however, I have other things to worry about, and feel it is slightly illogical stressing myself out with 3 essays in less than 2 weeks when I'm not even doing a degree in that area anymore..

Any thoughts would be great, cheers.. :smile:
Reply 5
Thea - I have responded to your other thread. I wanted to transfer University, but left it to the end of the second year, which was too late.

Latest

Trending

Trending