The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
I was at daisybank and was told what flat I was in the day I arrived
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
no way!!! will they have already allocated ppl or will i literally b put in the same flat as the ppl stood before and after me in the que!? i haven't even been sent a letter saying i have to go on 17th!
Reply 3
Its pants isnt it that we dont know where we'll b until we get there! do we just go straight 2 our accommodation on the day we move in or do we have 2 go sum1 like the finance office 2 pay 1st?
what they did a couple years ago was that you went to the area where they tell you on the info back think mines is on all saints campus and then you either line up into a paid or to pay queue and then they sort u from there, it should say on the info pack that uve been sent what do to.
Reply 5
I havnt got an info pack, i got a letter saying i cud move in between 10am to 7pm on 17th/18th but thats it! HELP!!! hehe
Reply 6
i got a letter sent to me about when to move in 17/18 and it also gave me information about registration eg where to register and where to go etc i also got stapled on to the back of the letter a map showing where to go and a red poster explaining what needed to be brought to be registered (money wise) and a letter about joining the sports representatives team. you recieved any of that?

im not sure if they do allocated you into flats with how you are in the queue
Reply 7
yeah i got that exaact letter to.. u go to all saints campus... the accom office and u have to pay and then they will give u the key so u can go to ur room.. and i think everyone is allocated before u get there.. i dont think its just whos next to u in queue...
I was staying in Cambridge Halls last year, and first of all I had to go to the all Saints Building to sort out my fees and a couple of other things, then you go to your hall.

You don't get given a room according to where you are in a queue, because people will have requested certain rooms, ie people in wheelchairs will need a ground floor flat. You get told where what room you will be in when you arrive but it will have already been allocated
Reply 9
bonemachine
i got a letter sent to me about when to move in 17/18 and it also gave me information about registration eg where to register and where to go etc i also got stapled on to the back of the letter a map showing where to go and a red poster explaining what needed to be brought to be registered (money wise) and a letter about joining the sports representatives team. you recieved any of that?

im not sure if they do allocated you into flats with how you are in the queue

Nope no info stapled 2 the back, i got the red poster and the sports rep thing but that dusnt really help with where 2 go. mayb its coz im in Daisy Bank halls so i just go straight there seeing as its not that near 2 All Saints??? What u reckon??? i might give them a ring just 2 b on the safe side!!
yer best off giving them a ring, i've no idea whats happening with daisy bank but yer im sure you'll get it sorted soon :smile:
Reply 11
excitin. Off on sun not long now!

Latest

Trending

Trending