The Student Room Group

EDL in Dudley this Saturday (3rd April)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Rucklo
No I am saying there is no allegiance to one party as you are implying.

Oh for goodness sake, this is like talking to a small child :facepalm2:..

Which political ideology would you say that the EDL is closest to? Bearing in mind that you took pleasure earlier at the prospect of your insect like friends taunting Muslims outside a Mosque with bacon?

I don't think UKIP or the Tories would support that. But im pretty sure the BNP would.
Reply 81
KayK
Yes, but the question is WHY as i posted in the previous post. Somebody fumes it up and it gets out of control - Both of them are pretty useless because i can bet this one's not going to be a piece of cake now either.

Will you be attending the protest?

I will providing I can find a place to park my car somewhere close to Dudley, you?
Reply 82
Aeolus
Oh for goodness sake, this is like talking to a small child :facepalm2:..

Which political ideology would you say that the EDL is closest to? Bearing in mind that you took pleaseure earlier at the prospect of your insect like friends taunting Muslims outside a Mosque with bacon?

I don't think UKIP or the Tories would support that. But im pretty sure the BNP would.

Hmmm...

So for instance.. a suicide bomber has the ideology of Labour, shall we conclude Labour are suicide bombers?

No thats moronic, like comparing any political party to other people who roughly share their ideas.
Reply 83
Rucklo
I will providing I can find a place to park my car somewhere close to Dudley, you?

Yep...What side will you be taking?
Reply 84
Rucklo
Hmmm...

So for instance.. a suicide bomber has the ideology of Labour, shall we conclude Labour are suicide bombers?

WHAT!! :lolwut: Since when did labours political ideology include blowing up innocent civilians to further global jihad?

I think you have completely lost track of whatever it is you were talking about. :teehee:
Cesare Borgia
Know a few lads attending that one, anything that annoys UAF is a plus in my book.

Typical Right wing Facist talk about Freedom,Liberty and Islamic Extremist when actually all your doing is picking on anything to get you support

Jews,Irish,Blacks,Asians,Muslims, anything just scape goat
Reply 86
KayK
Yep...What side will you be taking?

EDL, though I have no interest in the bacon thing.

How about you?
Reply 87
Aeolus
WHAT!! :lolwut: Since when did labours political ideology include blowing up innocent civilians to further global jihad?

I think you have completely lost track of whatever it is you were talking about. :teehee:

Ok, if a few muslims blow up a train, do we claim all muslims are bombers? No

If a few members of the EDL get arrested shall we claim they are all thugs? No

If you want to moan about the kind of discrimination racists use, don't use it yourself.
Reply 88
princessnavi22
I wanted to go and protest against them
a waste of time imo. theyre motivated by conflict and attention; if it turns out to be an uneventful march about which nobody else gives a damn, i suspect many will fall away because of the 'lack of action' on offer.
Reply 89
Rucklo
EDL, though I have no interest in the bacon thing.

How about you?

Bacon? Lol.

I'll be on the opposing team... Which will be sort of..Scary lol.
Reply 90
Rucklo
Ok, if a few muslims blow up a train, do we claim all muslims are bombers? No

If a few members of the EDL get arrested shall we claim they are all thugs? No

If you want to moan about the kind of discrimination racists use, don't use it yourself.

What the hell are you talking about?

My point was that ideologically the EDL as a party are far closer to the BNP than they are UKIP or the Conservatives.

What you write above is puerile nonsense.
Reply 91
KayK
Bacon? Lol.

I dunno there planning on using bacon or something since muslims can't eat it or whatever...

Meh no need to be scared, chances are 1/15 of them will get arrested like last time so you shall be protected.

Though if I happen to get punched I shall use those 3 self defense punches your entitled with too the best effect.
Reply 92
Rucklo
Slower than any other country in the G8?

Yes, we are doing marvelous!

Well if you only focus on the negatives then it's pretty easy to make Britain look like a dump - but a balanced view won't reach quite the same conclusion.

And let's go along with that for a second, even if Britain is financially ****ed, how the hell will this help:

Rucklo
just don't build a mosque :gah:.

You actually are so terribly deluded. :rolleyes:

If you knew anything about economics, you'd be happy at private funds being poured into a building and development project, generating a boost of short-term construction jobs and a number of subsequent long-term maintenance jobs.
Reply 93
Aeolus

My point was that ideologically the EDL as a party are far closer to the BNP than they are UKIP or the Conservatives.

Well thats stating the obvious.
KayK
Bacon? Lol.

You should take some beef with you! :yes:
Reply 95
Rucklo
Slower than any other country in the G8?

Yes, we are doing marvelous!

How have the E-E-EDL acted to speed up the economic recovery then?

Do let us know. We're waiting.
Reply 96
DJkG.1

You actually are so terribly deluded. :rolleyes:

If you knew anything about economics, you'd be happy at private funds being poured into a building and development project, generating a boost of short-term construction jobs and a number of subsequent long-term maintenance jobs.

Good point, build a youth center so that people from a mixture of cultures can get together and integrate instead then.
Reply 97
effofex
How have the E-E-EDL acted to speed up the economic recovery then?

Do let us know. We're waiting.

They are not a political party.

Pay me an MP's wage and I will sort it out for you bro.
Reply 98
WhereIsMyMind
You should take some beef with you! :yes:

Yummy.
Reply 99
Rucklo
I dunno there planning on using bacon or something since muslims can't eat it or whatever...

Meh no need to be scared, chances are 1/15 of them will get arrested like last time so you shall be protected.

Though if I happen to get punched I shall use those 3 self defense punches your entitled with too the best effect.

Bacon on Muslims? I never realized they were that bright lol.

1/15, that's all? The EDL are racists and the UAF don't know how to put a point across - I believe they'll kill each other!

Oh..It'd be heck of a joke if i was the one that punched you - And then ended up being punched back and crying of course lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending