The Student Room Group
It depends entirely on you, and how confident you are about each subject.
Reply 2
I'm planning to do 1/2 an hour on each subject a day in the hols maybe more.

But it depends on whether you think that you will learn more if you one subject or day or if you would like some variety each day.
Reply 3
Planning to focus on 2 subjects a day and just do past papers for them.
Reply 4
Only 2 subjects a day at most I'd say. At this point I'd do no more than 2 hrs each on two, or 4 hrs on one, as there is no need to overwork and there is a strong danger you will get utterly sick of working just before your exams if you do stretch yourself too much. If I'm honest, I didn't even do that much at this point - and I really should be starting now!
In a day you might cover 5 topics within a subject. Personally, I wouldn't be able to remember everything from those 5 topics. Bitesize chunks are the key.

Every day I'm doing an hour on each unit of History, an hour of Biology and an hour of Chemistry. This is only 5 hours out of a 14 hour day so I personally don't consider it 'overworking'.

I'll spread them throughout the day e.g. morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening.

I'm only studying so much because I missed heaps of my courses so I'm playing catch up more than I am revising..

If you're not in a rush do 2 subjects a day as suggested. If you're not very good at motivation don't try and do more. Basically, don't try and do more if you don't want to as you won't want to take it in.

Try prioritising them as well. I've got so much to catch up on with all my history units and 1st biology unit so i'm doing a bit of them each day. However, I've been following everything for unit 2 biology and chem so I'll be doing them every 2-3 days.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Latest