The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

How is CS department of Manchester?

Hi ,
I have secured an admission for Masters in computer science at Manchester.:woo:
I wanted to know how is the department,the professors.:confused: :confused: I have seen good reviews about the Uni and it has reputation too.
Since i m an international student i dont have any personal contacts in manchester.
I also want to know about the future job prospects for the above course.
Can someone please help
Reply 1
Original post by bhagyasamant
Hi ,
I wanted to know how is the department,the professors.:confused: :confused: I have seen good reviews about the Uni and it has reputation too.
Since i m an international student i dont have any personal contacts in manchester.
Can someone please help

It is really good
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by bhagyasamant
Hi ,
Can someone please help

I am also an international student, but undergraduate.

So far, I like the school. The lectures are awesome and you always get help if you need (Although i didn't need any :smile: ). The teachers are very friendly! And everyone (teachers, other students, staff etc.) is willing to help.

This year the University renovated a part of Kilburn Building (the building where the school is located).

Didn't regret any second that I choosed Manchester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending