The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

drama at exeter

hello. :]
I should be firming my offer at Exeter for Drama and wanted to get some feedback on the course?

Also any recommendations on accommodation? I'm really looking for something self catered and i'm not too bothered about en suite, and somewhere not too much of a trek from streatham campus. Lafrowda seems good but (and this might sound like a silly thing to say) are the toilets alright, even though they are being shared? The other place i've looked at is Rowancroft Mews. any good?

Also (and I promise this is the last thing ^_^) what is the nightlife like? I mean, I'm from a small town in Suffolk so i'm not used to anything that amazing but I wanna know that it is decent :smile: does that make sense?

Thanks
xx
Right,

Well i am going into my second year at Exeter doing Drama. Without sounding like i kiss ass, it is an amazing course, without doubt. The best facillities, with the best well reserched, well educated tutors.

Lafrowda is the party hub.....everyone gets on so well, and everyone is so down to earth. You are 15 mins from town and 30 secs from the lemmy (shop, and cheesy campus night club) tis a laff. The toilets are cleaned a few times a week, and were never ever even slightly dirty. Amazing times in lafrowda. Plus u are next to the outdoor swimming pool open from May-Sept.

The nightlife isn't exactly London, but there are some good clubs and some cheap drinking offers. You'll find most people go to one club on a certain night, so you will see everyone u know, spesh drama students.

Do it, Lafrowda :smile:

J
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I wanted to do Drama in Exeter originally but decided to do a different degree instead as I felt drama was too one-sided. However I would really love to do extra curricular society drama. Anyone know if Exeter has any acting societies?

Latest

Trending

Trending