The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
updating again...
Reply 61
.... and now its gone :frown:
Reply 62
LOL, back again :biggrin: Still saying it is not done... maybe UCAS are having problems? that would so suck...

imagine if we stay up all night and the jammy gits getting up at 7am cause a crash and we can't get on it lol
Reply 63
Aplin
Nas, UK apprentice or USA one???

USA one mate, not sure when the new UK will be aired, i think it's on next year jan-march.

@ Phil, check the a level subforum, the physics grade boundaries are very low! :biggrin: 38/60 = 72UMS UMS for phy5 :biggrin:, i think i may of got 90/90. I'm sure you did good mate.

Gonna go watch apprentice now, just seen the boxing match of vargas's comeback.

night night all
Best of luck
Reply 64
They already had 1 series of UK one, was awesome.

I missed the USA one :frown: I really wanted to see it though :'(
Reply 65
just tried track....

manged to get a login button but then i got

HAHTsite hsrun reports the following:
This application's Server Group is not running. Report this problem to the site webmaster.

Diagnostic information:

Error The requested HAHTsite Scenario Server Group is not currently available.
The named pipe or socket could not be opened or was not found.

Foreground Host web2
Installation Name Update
Server Group appenq
hsrun type CGI
URL http://update.ucas.co.uk/cgi-bin/hsrun.exe/appenq/appenq/appenq.hjxstart=appenq.Hsentry.run
StateId None
Date/time 18 Aug 2005 05:21:21.515
argh... why did i have to wake up so early :frown:
Reply 67
This sucks.
dpali
This sucks.

badly
Reply 69
do you recon we will know the result before 9?
ccccecil
do you recon we will know the result before 9?

Supposedly UCAS' tracker will be up at 7am.
Reply 71
1 hour to go.
Reply 72
I'm so nervous!! It's almost 1 pm over here in Brunei and I'm constantly refreshing my school's website to see my results. The school gets the results then has to enter them one by one online so that we can access it. argh. butterflies in my stomach now.
Reply 73
Its changed:

"Thursday 18 August 2005
We are updating the UCAS Track service at the moment in preparation to go live later on this morning. Please come back later. We thank you for your patience and cooperation."
kiwibum
I'm so nervous!! It's almost 1 pm over here in Brunei and I'm constantly refreshing my school's website to see my results. The school gets the results then has to enter them one by one online so that we can access it. argh. butterflies in my stomach now.

What was your Manchester course? Was it the BSc or the BA(Econ)?
Reply 75
Aplin
Its changed:

"Thursday 18 August 2005
We are updating the UCAS Track service at the moment in preparation to go live later on this morning. Please come back later. We thank you for your patience and cooperation."

:eek:
How late? Please let it not be 11am.
Reply 76
fonzievision
What was your Manchester course? Was it the BSc or the BA(Econ)?

Its BA. Silly me, I didn't realise that there was a BSc one as I chose my universities in a bit of a hurry and my senior dean advised me to go for a university that might give me a lower offer. Hence I hastily chose manchester as one of my 6 choices. :smile:
Reply 77
No, I can't wait around until then!
Reply 78
wohoo, this is the earliest Ive gotten up in 2 months!!!!

tracking isnt working for me :frown:
kiwibum
Its BA. Silly me, I didn't realise that there was a BSc one as I chose my universities in a bit of a hurry and my senior dean advised me to go for a university that might give me a lower offer. Hence I hastily chose manchester as one of my 6 choices. :smile:

It's still a good course. But hopefully you won;t need it as you'll be heading to warwick :smile: Gluck