The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
INNNNNN. YEYSYYEYEYSS.
WOO i thought i had completely messed up my A-levels but managed to get A in Economics (485), B in Business Studies (dodgy coursework mark half as marked by teacher - remark), B in Maths (471 ffs) and B in Geog (465).

Basically i am annoyed i didn't get AAAB but i am starting Economics in September so yayyayayayayay, see ya'll there!!!

Oh and yay got accepted for Ensuite mmm on campus
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I got in, even though I dropped two grades. Quite happy.
-Sian-
I got AAB but on my Nottingham portal it says "We are sorry that we are unable to make a desicion on your application to the University of Nottingham at the moment. For further information, please telephone our Admissions Hotline on 0115 951 6565". What the hell, surely I am in?!

Snap! I called up as I got AAB (offer was AAA) and they told me I had a place and would send out details of accomodation within 3 weeks...checked the post and I have already received it. :eek:
Reply 23
FUNK THAT SHIZZLE. I'm practically in! Well, I got an A and a B and my ICT result went missing in the post - it simply hasn't been processed yet. Nottingham are holding my place until I receive confirmation of the result. If it's a B I'm in and if it's a C I'm off to King's.
WOW everyone congrats! So far seems like all of us are going! Crosses fingers forOllie87! You guys did well...AAA, AAB! Cya in the Economics Department Fredstar!
Reply 25
Congratulations to all of you. Maybe I'll see you there
Reply 26
Needed AAA
Got AABB
Phoned Notts - GOT IN

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats great Jump :biggrin:
Reply 28
Allright Jump.
:biggrin:

I got AAAA and I have an offer from Rutland hall :biggrin:
Reply 30
Rachel, looks like you would be my Karni rival :biggrin:
I'm in!! And I'm in Cavendish :smile:
Reply 32
Jump
Nice one!

How did you get accomodation so soon though?

Check the Notts portal out, might be in there..
I have checked my UCAStrack and the Portal over and over again and it gives me no info lol...this is worrying me. Nice results Rach :wink:

The accommodation offer came in the post this morning.
Reply 35
YAY! :biggrin:
See you all in september!
Reply 36
I think nottingham is very loving... i didn't get my grades, but they let me in anyway..

I'm not complaining! :biggrin:
Reply 37
Got 5 A's yay....and in chemistry OMG! Im so elated, only thing is I was good enough for medicine so now sad i didnt apply for it in first place! Got allocated to HuStu btw by letter in post this afternoon! :smile:
Joey thaose are really amazing results you got there! They also gave you a great hall! If you wanted to do Medicine and have the marks you should talk to them when you arrive and see if you can transfer...
Reply 39
Yeah, you got 5 As and I am doing medicine and I got AAAAB :biggrin: Well done for HuStu, I can tell you it is much harder to get in there than on any course :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending