The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Ollie87
Just got a call from the exams officer and they pushed it up by ONE point. I've scraped the B and the information is being faxed to Nottingham immediately. It certainly looks like I'm in, but I'm not celebrating until I hear from Nottingham themselves.

Hey congrats, how did you manage to get it remarked so quick.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
no i havent read anything yet either! didnt want to tempt fate! but now im on amazon buying a few :smile: lol
I GOT IN TOO!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! didnt know my results at first and look at ucas and saw it i couldnt believe it, so ill be there in sept 2006!!! whooot!
Yay :biggrin:

Lots more people! :biggrin:
kate86
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Im in!

Needed BBB got ABB, thank god for that!
Got accomodation offer in post this morning aswell, private shared at..........lenton wortley! Havent heard many people posting about this hall, so dont really know what to think!

I too have a private shared at lenton &wortely :wavey: :sheep:
Reply 105
Zeus
Hey congrats, how did you manage to get it remarked so quick.

My ICT results were non existent on results day so I waited around for a few hours with the teachers and kept pestering edexcel via phone to do something about it. I don't know what happened exactly, but we kept on stressing that a university place depended on it and I think they just thought "what the hell, it's only one mark and we've already ballsed it up. Anyway, we've got another thousand queries to check so let's just get this one out of the way and bump is up".

I'm in the same position as yourself - I haven't heard anything about accommodation yet. I hope they know I got the grades to get in...
Reply 106
finnstar
rt6 why is it unfortunately?

Just playing :wink: . I think we're all going to get long just fine :top:
(Sorry for the late reply.....missed your post as the thread grew longer).
rt6
Just playing :wink: . I think we're all going to get long just fine :top:
(Sorry for the late reply.....missed your post as the thread grew longer).

haha i knw you were playin :p:

cept fortunately for all of you im going to be far 12 miles away from the UP and jubilee campus.. hidden in seclusion in *sutton bonington*!! :biggrin:

hehe i hear theres goin to be a party already at the sb campus - rumble in the jungle is the theme.. and its an annual thing.. plans are underway for this year .. yeahooo :biggrin:
Reply 108
Did realy bad, got CCC. :frown:
Still got on to the course i wanted to do :biggrin: GNK1 E-Commerce and Digital Business
I got CCC too :frown: What scares me is that I'm not sure if I could have done better :confused:
Doesnt matter now though, as they are done, and you are in :smile:
Reply 111
WOOT! I got in! I didn´t expect to, because they wanted ABB. I woke up, to find a letter on the table from UCAS confirming my place, and the site has since been updated to say that I´m in. I actually got BBC... but, one of my Bs missed out on being an A by ONE point... and the reason I didn´t get that point was because the exam board screwed up and only provided me with one out of two resource booklets in my geography exam.

I´m still half convinced that they made a mistake, but it´s here in black, white, and that funny salmon pink colour they have on the UCAS letters.

*waves hello to any geography or chinese studies folks*
thats great Jianren :smile:
:hello: Jianren! I'm doing Geography too. :smile:
Reply 114
Yay Yay Yay - Congrats to all!
Yea I know it'll be pretty impossible to transfer to medicine. And now i feel happier bout my course anyway, plus im sooooo excited bout my hall and freshers week and everything - its gna be great!

Latest

Trending

Trending