The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Congratulations on your A!!! I got an A in Geog too! Can't believe it! All the nightmares I had about the coursework were worth it in the end!

xxxx
Reply 2
Hey i got an A in geo too. I got 109/120 for the synoptic paper and 79/90 for global challenge!
Reply 3
id just like to say the HUGEST thankyou to TSR

i got a C for a AS but an A for A2

the help here was unbelievable n was def. the main reason behind my A :smile:

thank you all once again

:smile:
Reply 4
oops

thought id give the break down:

Edexcel Geog B:

B4 - 90/90
B5 - 90/90
B6 - 102/120

Reply 5
A: Ums 266/300 (as)

Reply 6
578/600 - A
I got an A. SinghFello, you marks are ace!!
Reply 8
I was pretty shocked. I was expecting an A, but such a high one!
Reply 9
I didnt think I was gonna get an A at all considering I could lose no more than 13 marks in unit 4 and 6 in order to get one.... but thank God i didnt end up losing a single mark :rofl: i just laugh thinking about it!!
90/90 = Unit 4
65/90 = Unit 5 (didnt try as hard in january!
120/120 = unit 6
Hah, that's really cool! I lost 33 marks this year lol
Reply 11
well done for getting into your uni by the way Sian! Doesnt it feel brilliant to finally have an A in A-level geography under your belt :p:
I got 600/600 UMS (one of top ten marks in country) for Edexcel B Geography - I'm ecstatic! :biggrin: :biggrin: Still, a fluke if you ask me.

Congrats to everyone - you've got some brilliant marks! :rock:
Reply 13
600/600 ! well done you! You could take over the South Downs planning board with the result you got!
Reply 14
wow! 600/600

I got a B and was only 4 marks off an A! Oh well, i was shocked with my B as papers 4/5 didn't go very well for me! I don't mind though i'm so happy!!!
Reply 15
I got an A, but I already knew that..........
Hayley Kim
wow! 600/600

I got a B and was only 4 marks off an A! Oh well, i was shocked with my B as papers 4/5 didn't go very well for me! I don't mind though i'm so happy!!!

Well done Hayley Kim!! See you at Royal Holloway!! Still can't believe I got in!

xXx
Reply 17
I got an A, woop!
Reply 18
I got an A at AH.
poptart86
600/600 ! well done you! You could take over the South Downs planning board with the result you got!

Thanks. :smile: Not sure about the South Downs planning board - I didn't do that synoptic exam (took it in January) so I'm not sure I'd be any good at the job! :wink: Well done on your marks for Unit 4 and 6! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending