The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
digitalis
I went into RUMS bar today to have a look... is all I can say. sexy people and a shame about the bar :frown:

You went to Huntly?? It is closing :frown: , but we are apparently getting a new place called 'The Huntly' But it won't be the same :frown:
Reply 61
digitalis
I went into RUMS bar today to have a look...:no: is all I can say. :no: sexy people and a shame about the bar :frown:

But we love it, cus it's ours :frown:

I'll miss it :frown:

But anyway, I went into the Barts bar a few weeks ago, it wasn't all that :p: (plus locating toilets was a massive issue, that might have just been because my sense of direction isn't all that great after an entire bottle of vodka though) I have to say the Imperial medics have the best bar by far, but it doesn't have quite the charm of huntley without the broken chairs and the vomit stains.
Jessaay!
But we love it, cus it's ours :frown:

I'll miss it :frown:

But anyway, I went into the Barts bar a few weeks ago, it wasn't all that :p: (plus locating toilets was a massive issue, that might have just been because my sense of direction isn't all that great after an entire bottle of vodka though) I have to say the Imperial medics have the best bar by far, but it doesn't have quite the charm of huntley without the broken chairs and the vomit stains.

Jess you going to UH revue tonight?
Reply 63
digitalis
Jess you going to UH revue tonight?

No :cry: I wanted to go, but it'd be a bit difficult considering I'm still up north. I couldn't get down any earlier :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending