The Student Room Group

COLLEGE QUEEN ELIZABETH- will i get in?

Am a secondary school student and am hoping 2 get in a top college for my city. (Leicester, Queen Elizabeth). U currently need ATLEAST 38 UCAS piont 2 get in. And i think am barely bordering 40* :eek3: .

But i have already been accepted 2 another college in my city (Beauchamp). Which is ment 2 b second best. But dont really want 2 go there, cause its a mission 2 get there from where i live. I SHOULD get news from Q.E in about a month. But just opinion and thoughts from u lot,about if u think ill get in or get rejected.:confused:

MUCH APPERICIATED!!!
Reply 1
Sorry. You say you need at least 38 UCAS points. And you have 40? Why the panic? You satisfy the entry requirements. You'll just have to wait and see. Nobody could possibly say any more that will be of use to you, other than idle speculation. It's up to the college now, and will depend on a vast array of factors such as how many applications they have received, how many people are better than you etc. - things that nobody on here could possibly comment on. I know it's a pain waiting, but just sit tight and cross your bottom for the best. I'll cross mine too although obviously not when defecating.
Reply 2
AJ-OD
Am a secondary school student and am hoping 2 get in a top college for my city. (Leicester, Queen Elizabeth). U currently need ATLEAST 38 UCAS piont 2 get in. And i think am barely bordering 40* :eek3: .

But i have already been accepted 2 another college in my city (Beauchamp). Which is ment 2 b second best. But dont really want 2 go there, cause its a mission 2 get there from where i live. I SHOULD get news from Q.E in about a month. But just opinion and thoughts from u lot,about if u think ill get in or get rejected.:confused:

MUCH APPERICIATED!!!

Well, just wait until you hear back from Queen Elizabeth. Surely that's the obvious answer...

Why do you need UCAS points for a sixth form college? How have you got them anyway? FSMQ? Music grades?
Reply 3
naww....u do need UCAS pionts 4 a sixth form college....i got them from my predicted GCSE's...i think my school does it a bit different...dunno....but thanks 4 the responses...guess ill have 2 just wait PRAYING THAT ILL GET IN lol....n the reason of y am so tensed is cause last year about more than half of the applicants from my school were rejected....SOO YHHH
Reply 4
naww....u do need UCAS pionts 4 a sixth form college....i got them from my predicted GCSE's...i think my school does it a bit different...dunno....but thanks 4 the responses...guess ill have 2 just wait PRAYING THAT ILL GET IN lol....n the reason of y am so tensed is cause last year about more than half of the applicants from my school were rejected....SOO YHHH
Reply 5
AJ-OD

Like other people have stated the obvious, you already have the 38 UCAS points, so unless you get interviewed or anything, its just another lottery . You've also been accepted into other institutions, so relax, and don't let this bother you.

Latest

Trending

Trending