The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

so who got in (aston)

i did by miles. wish i applied for diff course there now!
i got ABB (sociology, computing, geography).
i only needed BCC> on clearing my course only wants CDD!!!! **** sake. keep trying to ring to change to combined hons business admin and comp sci, but its constantly engaged. as theres clearing vacancies theyll hopefully let me change, i have better grades than is needed for that course too. im amazed, i was predicted BBC. really happy although not with my course!
thunderstorm
i did by miles. wish i applied for diff course there now!
i got ABB (sociology, computing, geography).
i only needed BCC> on clearing my course only wants CDD!!!! **** sake. keep trying to ring to change to combined hons business admin and comp sci, but its constantly engaged. as theres clearing vacancies theyll hopefully let me change, i have better grades than is needed for that course too. im amazed, i was predicted BBC. really happy although not with my course!

well done!! :biggrin: i got BBB like i needed, and was 1 mark off an A in psychology :mad:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
i got a ccc. kinda dissapointed about not getting a B in ict but then cant expect to when i got a U and E for my ict exams.

before i left my house to pick up the results i opened a ucas letter and aston had accepted me so made me feel better but i was still worried about for grades i got.

ah well, ive always been told im an average student, i guess the 3 c's in as level and then again in a2 sums that up nicely.

computer science and GIS here i come.....
Reply 3
i got in - got AAB, need ABB which surprised me, so looks like im off to aston! :smile:
Reply 4
Got AAB, required AAC.
Reply 5
i got like AABC in our equivalent of A levels here in CZ. Already got accepted a month ago. Looking forward to see ya all on the freshers week! :biggrin:

btw i have already accepted Dalton tower floor 14, anyone else in there?
Reply 6
youre from the Czech Republic? I love the place. You'll have to tell me Czech things when we meet in Fresjers Week!

beN

web officer
Aston Students' Guild

Latest

Trending

Trending