The Student Room Group

Pubic area itching after shaving

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I know ive made a mistake doing it, so i wont do it again. But in the meanwhile how could relieve tge itching pain?
E45 moisturising cream, baby powder, or baby oil?!
Reply 21
talc.

next time, trim with kids ROUND scissors, caught my bag once, don't ask.
after i have shaved i put deoderant on it as not only does it reduce the redness but i feel gets to the itching before it even starts. (by the way you have to do this straight agter u have dried yourself off)
Reply 23
Anonymous
but as i read online, there wasnt any issues with shaving! im soo scared now! its still okay. i put some e45 moisturiser cream on it. whats this hydrocortisone cream thing ive read?
there must be something to relieve of the itchiness!

oohh I dont think hydrocortisone would be too good! I use it for my ecezma which its good for, but its really really thick and greasy...i wouldnt want to put it on down there!
Sudocrem. Seriously, it's amazing, it'll make it feel miles better.
Reply 25
Also, its easier to shave when the hairs are about 1cm long. Any shorter than this will make it really difficult.

As for the itching I guess you just have to wait it out
Reply 26
24 hours on, and well it was a little annoying today but not too much, i kept puttin e45 moisturising cream on it. it has got red though a little, when is it going to kick in exactly!?
and so should i definately go and buy sudocrem and use it down there on the whole area?
****. The same thing is happening with my and I got school in a day. And mma on the same day. What shall I do?!!?
Me and you both pal (I’m female). It’s ****ing awful. I can’t sit still or sleep at all and have deffinatly considered killing myself. I’m searching for help and have found nothing. I wanna ****ing die
what did you use to shave your hair by the way?? I'm considering it as I've got loads and it's becoming an annoyance as well as making me kinda hot. the ichiness is somewhat normal. like shaving your face, the hair can feel rough and coarse. but since I've never shaved my pubes I can't be sure.
Original post by Anonymous
what did you use to shave your hair by the way?? I'm considering it as I've got loads and it's becoming an annoyance as well as making me kinda hot. the ichiness is somewhat normal. like shaving your face, the hair can feel rough and coarse. but since I've never shaved my pubes I can't be sure.
I just used a razor and shaving cream. It’s ****ing hell im 3 days in now and no improvement
Therapeutic review pressure that helps with crotch, hamstring, hip and osteitis damage recuperation, and anticipation. Supacore is the main brand for Injury Recovery Medical Device.

Quick Reply

Latest