Reply 40
The 'athletic' one :smile:
Reply 41
Adonis
i wanna be as cool as him

G man, aren't you nearly there already?
Reply 42
u4m1r
these "things" are few of the strongest people on this earth lol. i'm guessing you want a guy like this?

http://woodenspears.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/taylor-lautner.jpg

Pfffft, not in a million years, thanks.
Reply 43
u4m1r
G man, aren't you nearly there already?

i wish.
dews1290
I'm guessing the OP is the "athletic" guy in the pictures.

That's my initial thought. Pity no girl chose his body type yet.
girls prefer between muscular, ripped and bulky
It's natural instinct- they want to feel protected etc
SuicideCommando
That's my initial thought. Pity no girl chose his body type yet.

:rolleyes: Erm , selective processing maybe?.There are two girls who have chosen athletic so far, including me :yep:.
Reply 47
skinny
9MmBulletz
girls prefer between muscular, ripped and bulky
It's natural instinct- they want to feel protected etc

A gift which only you posess, to see into the mind of a hetrosexual female.
Reply 49
other option.

Poseur

Reply 50
no one likes the skinny fat guy lol?
miss_opinionated
A gift which only you posess, to see into the mind of a hetrosexual female.

put three guys on the street- one skinny, one average and another ripped.
The ripped guy will get more attention because he stands out. Caveman instinct has led women to want a protector and strong mate- ripped guys look the strongest and most capable of protecting.
Not only that, you could argue that a guy who is ripped (not bodybuilder size, but is packing) shows some sort of dedication and hard work because it's not easy to get a body like that and it requires a healthy lifestyle which a girl would be more happy to be involved in.
Muscular or Bulky, I quite like rugpy player builds. Danny Cipriani is a good example.

I think this build is hot- http://www.ciepley.com/images/blog/icon_kapler_lg.jpg
u4m1r
these "things" are few of the strongest people on this earth lol. i'm guessing you want a guy like this?

http://woodenspears.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/taylor-lautner.jpg

Is that pic real? Is it just me or does his head look slightly larger then his body? Which IMO looks like a tone 17 year old..And he's got kind of a "farmer's tan" going on there with the arms.
Mmm... bulky :love:
Reply 55
smith197
Inspired by the girl chubby/curvy thread. What's your favourite physique on a guy, imagining face,personality etc. are all the same.

Skinny

Skinny Fat

Athletic

Muscular

Muscular/Ripped

Very Muscular Ripped

Bulky

The athletic guy is fat, and needs some serious toning and body fat % reduction to be deemed athletic.
Reply 56
smith197
Inspired by the girl chubby/curvy thread. What's your favourite physique on a guy, imagining face,personality etc. are all the same.

Skinny

Skinny Fat

Athletic

Muscular

Muscular/Ripped

Very Muscular Ripped

Bulky

The 'athletic' guy has love handles and therefore isn't athletic looking at all.
guardare non atletico
miss_opinionated
Knock, knock; Hello there .I'm just wondering what 'curvy' thread are you on about?.

lol the one where adonis posted pictures of that airbrushed women. :p: Curvy vs Fat?
Your athletic example needs to be a bit more athletic.

Latest