The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Muscular. The 4th pic.

EDIT: The 5th pic (muscular/ripped) is hot too.
Reply 121
Rugby guys.. :perv: :ahee: :coma: phwoaar.

but skinny fat guy made me lol majorly :biggrin:
From the 1st post, skinny & athletic = :sogood:
skinny fat & muscular, I'm indifferent, and i find the rest gross :yucky:
9MmBulletz
I'm not arguing whether or not women are attracted to other factors, which I am fully aware that they are. I'm merely arguing that if you have 3/4 guys of different build, considering all other factors are equal, most women would go for a bulky/well built man over scrawny ass/ "average" men.

I'm not convinced haha
I like slim guys, but I like it best when they are toned with some muscle. I'm not a massive muscle fan though, so definitely not heaps!!
I'd re-name skinny as "slim and toned", but he has my favourite body type.

The one labeled "muscular" is pretty fit, but not what I would normally go for.
smith197
Inspired by the girl chubby/curvy thread. What's your favourite physique on a guy, imagining face,personality etc. are all the same.

Skinny

Skinny Fat

Athletic

Muscular

Muscular/Ripped

Very Muscular Ripped

Bulky

Where's fatty?
I like guys with moobs.
Reply 128
Captshiznit
LOL AT ZYZZ pic... guy posts on bb.com misc brah

zyzz is my hero
I like the athletic, muscular and bulky ones myself :p:
Reply 130
I'm liking the athletic one :smile: but I don't have anything against the rest.
thesalamander123
Where's fatty?

yep yep, i feel it is in order for a fatty one to be included :yep:
SugaSuga
mmmmm :love: I love his face features and body

Abercombie and Fitch models always look so yummy! :love:
Impreza18
Athletic would look more athletic with a bout a stone of fat lost, and half a stone of muscle added on the chest at least.

aw, poor OP:frown:
So if you can have a body type described as "Rugby player" (which many girls here seems to favor) do you think there can also be a type to describe Bouncers? Would anyone think maybe a way to describe them is also bulky? Thats kind of what I have in mind as an attractive male body type. Of course due to heredity, lifestyle, and nutrition habits, I would think not all athletic (or any of the types listed) would all be quite the same exactly. One guy might find it much easier to bulk up then the next maybe because his father was also a very big guy, just as an example. Something like this might cause two athletics guys to still have slightly different arm widths. Of course I know the OP did just post those pictures as rough examples of each body type.
inbetween athletic and muscular i think :wink:
I feel so demoralised reading this thread..
thesalamander123
Where's fatty?

I think it was (wrongly) presumed that fatty had no chance of being chosen by any girl.
QwentyJ
Where's the option for average body? Which I seem to possess?

And you likely have a very nice average body!:wink: I tend to describe myself as that too.

But yes, average should have been an option as well but I would think average would be different for everyone, male or female, and on things like genetics and eating habits, height and maybe weight too.
sbarrie2
I think it was (wrongly) presumed that fatty had no chance of being chosen by any girl.

Yeah, loads of fatties have girlfriends, such as.... erm. :L

Latest