international business with german :biggrin:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Management Sciences :smile:
and im at John Phillips.
Reply 3
Psychology (maybe ergonomics as well but have't decided yet) and am in towers...
Reply 4
Chemistry and am in Evlyn richards.
Reply 5
sports science and geog and in harry french
Art and Design foundation and im in Towers!
Reply 7
I doin systems engineering and I will b in Elvyn Richards which sounds great! I cannot wait 2 go, I cant believe I hav 5wks or so 2 wait still I wanna go now!
just decided this morning that i'm going through clearing to do psych with ergonomics... and have no idea what accomodation im in! probably none! :-) but i have a friend starting aero eng so if not i'll steal his floor during freshers atleast!

han x
Im doing chemistry.I applied through clearing too and i dont think i will have accommadation either. Thats what they're hinting at in the letter anyway:frown:
Reply 10
maths with economics. staying in elvyn richards
Reply 11
Hello all,

I'm doing Industrial Design and Technology, and I'm in Falkner Eggington. (yeah, i know what you're all thinking, Falk-egg is a trash, but it'll do for me!)
Reply 12
thealchemist
Im doing chemistry.I applied through clearing too and i dont think i will have accommadation either. Thats what they're hinting at in the letter anyway:frown:

Hi am doing chemistry as well are you doing a masters or just BSc
chemgirl
Hi am doing chemistry as well are you doing a masters or just BSc

well i have to do a foundation year (god dam) cos i screwed up some of the exams after my school got flooded out with all my notes days before the exam :mad: (i live in carlisle if it rings a bell). But the plan is to do the masters eventually :biggrin: Are you doing the masters too? I will be a year behind you :frown:
Reply 14
hey... im gonna do my Masters in Network Communications and would be staying at kingfisher hall.
Reply 15
Hey.
im doing Aeronautical Engineering.
elvyn richards hall.
Reply 16
Doing english (feel odd not doing some swanky enginnering or chemistry course hehe)
i'm in rutherford hall
Reply 17
aeronautical engineering at lufbra and i got falk egg. damn :frown:
Reply 18
Computer Science (possibly with E-Business if I can swap onto withthat) and staying in Bill Mo :smile: cannae wait! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Sports and Leisure Management and will be in Faraday Hall........anyone else going to Faraday, have checked out the other threads and haven't really heard any mention of it! Can't wait to Fresher week! Are people going up on the Wed or Thurs?

Latest

Trending

Trending