The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
iklemarc
I'm on the Bill Mo committee this year, we have a load of stuff organised for you - go to www.billmohall.co.uk to find out more.

nice! So tell me... is d hall dope?
and I also heard it's mainly full of Lads, hopefully not, is it?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 41
Alrite folks. I'm from Northern Ireland and I'll be studying Civil Engineering and staying at Butler Court. Happy days, can't wait now!
Reply 42
hey hey ppl, im doin management sciences and stayin in elvyn richards hall!
Reply 43
Sebo
Alrite folks. I'm from Northern Ireland and I'll be studying Civil Engineering and staying at Butler Court. Happy days, can't wait now!

Good stuff Sebo,
Best place to be!!!
Reply 44
wizz_darlo
Good stuff Sebo,
Best place to be!!!

Butler's nice! Shared and single rooms and a nice common room....
Could do a lot worse...for example 100 yrds away in another hall of which i wont mention the name of :p: BANTER!
Doing psych and staying in Faraday. cant wait!
Reply 46
internet_geek
Doing psych and staying in Faraday. cant wait!

I am going to be in Faraday too! I can't wait either, what type of room have you got?
slmizon
I am going to be in Faraday too! I can't wait either, what type of room have you got?

new single wash basin. looking forward to queuing for the mildewy shower every morning!! how bout u?
Reply 48
internet_geek
new single wash basin. looking forward to queuing for the mildewy shower every morning!! how bout u?

Same with me, not looking forward to sharing a shower and toilet, but sure i will get used to it! I will try and shower at the less busy times.....don't fancy having to re-live primary school days queuing for showers!
Reply 49
internet_geek

lol, ive been thinking about that since the day i was given falk egg. we r in the same shoes.
Reply 50
andyj72
lol, ive been thinking about that since the day i was given falk egg. we r in the same shoes.

You really never have to queue for showers guys! Theres 3 cubicles in the shower room....it wont be as bad as you think i can assure you. And at least its on the same floor...i know people at other unis who have to walk down a flight of stairs just to take a dump....now thats bordering on inconvenient!

:smile:
Reply 51
Steely
You really never have to queue for showers guys! Theres 3 cubicles in the shower room....it wont be as bad as you think i can assure you. And at least its on the same floor...i know people at other unis who have to walk down a flight of stairs just to take a dump....now thats bordering on inconvenient!

thanks for the reassurance :wink:
Reply 52
It cant be that bad, i was weekly boarding for 6years and for 5 of them i shared a shower with 10others, all of which had the same timetable, you get over it.
Reply 53
yep! same here was in boarding 4 six yrs too :wink:
Reply 54
im doin english n im at harry french!xx
"Accounting and Financial Management" 4 year Sandwhich course.
Commuting.
Reply 56
Electronic and Electrical engineering, dont know where im staying yet, rang today and they again fobbed me off by telling me to ring back mid week next week! Its really doing my head in now! what to do, what to do?
Reply 57
mikeA1
yep! same here was in boarding 4 six yrs too :wink:

Yeah, its crasy how much it changes your outlook on life, or it certinaly did me.
- Also, shouldnt that bt for 6? lol!
Reply 58
dandandan
Electronic and Electrical engineering, dont know where im staying yet, rang today and they again fobbed me off by telling me to ring back mid week next week! Its really doing my head in now! what to do, what to do?

Do as they say...if u didnt have a hall to go in theyd have told u by now. Dont sweat it, theres loads of other people in ure position remember!

Im sure u'll get sumwhere cool!

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!
im doing geography and economics!! no idea where im living yet woohoo! probs a cardboard box with loughborough written on it sumwhere in manchester (wahey!) can't believe i got into university tho! thought i was guna be a dustbin woman :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending