The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, short hair on fat girls either screams lesbian, or it really highlights the roundness of their face... making them look fatter.

however, I have a round face and thought I quite suited short hair.
Reply 2
I think it is more face shape than weight that dictates what hair style will suit you.
Reply 3
All the way to the floor, so it covers your body and face.
Cultivated
All the way to the floor, so it covers your body and face.

But you got yours cut to waist length. You still look peng for 23.4 stones.
Reply 5
It depends on the shape of face. My friend looked fatter with long hair but really short hair made her look good. Where as I look good with either really short, a bob or really long hair but not medium length. It depends on how much fat the face holds and the bone structure.
Reply 6
Weight loss.
linkdapink
however, I have a round face and thought I quite suited short hair.

lol well that's what I think about me atm!
Reply 8
it depends on your face shape but id say no shorter then just touching your shoulders. infact just touching your shoulders would probably be the best, with a few layers and maybe a short fringe. sorry but fat girls with short hair really does give off a lesbian impression, only cos most of the lesbians i know look like that!
Reply 9
PBTimmeh
Weight loss.

:ditto:
PBTimmeh
Weight loss.

PBTimmeh
Weight loss.

The same as any other girl :biggrin:
Reply 13
If you have a chubby face as well as a chubby body don't go short!
PBTimmeh
Weight loss.

This
Short and spiky with coloured stripes on it.
Reply 16
Hattie.
If you have a chubby face as well as a chubby body don't go short!

+rep for the other night :biggrin:
I think short hair styles are better for fat girls. Long hair tends to make them look heavier
Shaved.
Most of the girls that I encounter have long hair... They don't usually go for short hair due to their face shapes.

Latest