The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I live in Horsell ... so not far i think !
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
kriekie
I live in Horsell ... so not far i think !

I htink its fair to say that i honestly have no idea where Horsell is!! Sorry, at least i know where Holoway is and we're both going there so hey!
Reply 42
I am also unawares of it's location, but that's unsuprising as I'm from the Midlands. I'm the only Midlander going to Holloway as far as I know (so far), so I'm going to have to fulfill all those Northerner roles. You may have already noticed how often I say 'Aye'...
Cartouche
I am also unawares of it's location, but that's unsuprising as I'm from the Midlands. I'm the only Midlander going to Holloway as far as I know (so far), so I'm going to have to fulfill all those Northerner roles. You may have already noticed how often I say 'Aye'...

Dont worry bout it man, we're all gonna be in the same boat. Lots of people will have to put up with people trying to be clever in the first few weeks. Think how many times im going to hear 'Hey Super Mario' or 'Oh are you Italian?' at the start!!
Reply 44
Name: Aman Saggu

School: Cox Green School (Possibly the least academic school in existence)

Course: Economics with Politics

Grades:
- Government & Politics (A)
- History (A)
- Business Studies (A)
- English Literature (B) - Retaking a module to improve grade

Interesting Fact: Greed is good, if money/selfishness is the root of all evil then the devil am I
Reply 45
Cartouche

I'ma Midlander too, well a West Midlander anyway. I'm from Coventry
Reply 46
Aye, well, I guess I do know another now. Although the West Midlands is a different sort of Midlands to my beloved East Midlands. Coventry actually reminds me of Manchester o_0
Reply 47
Manchester? well having never been to manchester i wouldn't know... Coventry City Centre is almost exactly like Plymouth City Centre in it's layout. I think because they were both blitzed they were redeveloped at the same time... anyway... any more new students around?
Reply 48
Name: James

School: Westcliff High School for Boys

Course: French and German

Grades: German - B. Just missed that A which was annoying :frown:
Politics - B. Turned a low D at AS into a B which I was pleased with.
French - C. Was so disappointed with that, just missed the B, but I still should have done better.

Interesting Fact: Ermmmm. You wouldn't know without me saying but I'm 1/4 Hungarian. Not really interesting at all, is it? :rolleyes:
Name: Hameed Tarin

School: Longford

Course: Modern History with Politics

Grades: A C C

Interesting Fact: Seen the height of the cold war, came to England in 2003, Did all GCES and A levels together, and got a place in such a good Uni.. My pic was in the newspaper, next to the pic of Miss England :biggrin:
Reply 50
Hayley Kim
I'ma Midlander too, well a West Midlander anyway. I'm from Coventry

Wow, on second thoughts there is quite a West Midland contingent going (being a Warwick guy)...still have a tiny bit of a Brum accent when the wind is in the right direction and u listen closely enough :wink:
Hey guys,

Name: Claire

School: St Michael's

Course: BA Geography

Grades: AAB (geog, eng lit, philosophy)

Interesting Fact: erm...not very interesting but I'm totally addicted to darts and would play all day if you let me! Might have to put a dart board in my room!

xXx
Reply 52
JP2403
Name: James

School: Westcliff High School for Boys

Course: French and German

Grades: German - B. Just missed that A which was annoying :frown:
Politics - B. Turned a low D at AS into a B which I was pleased with.
French - C. Was so disappointed with that, just missed the B, but I still should have done better.

Interesting Fact: Ermmmm. You wouldn't know without me saying but I'm 1/4 Hungarian. Not really interesting at all, is it? :rolleyes:

Big up, JP. Hah.
Reply 53
garethsbabe13

Interesting Fact: erm...not very interesting but I'm totally addicted to darts and would play all day if you let me! Might have to put a dart board in my room!

xXx

As long as you don't look/smell/drink like a darts player.
AnOdeToNoOne
As long as you don't look/smell/drink like a darts player.

Thats a very good point, but i dont think drinking like a datrs player is necessarily a bad thing - unless she drinks like one and then happens to miss the board entirely and hit my a... ouch!!!
Reply 55
MarioCreatura
Thats a very good point, but i dont think drinking like a datrs player is necessarily a bad thing - unless she drinks like one and then happens to miss the board entirely and hit my a... ouch!!!

Let's hope that never ever happens.
Reply 56
che guevara
Name: Hameed Tarin

School: Longford

Course: Modern History with Politics

Grades: A C C

Interesting Fact: Seen the height of the cold war, came to England in 2003, Did all GCES and A levels together, and got a place in such a good Uni.. My pic was in the newspaper, next to the pic of Miss England :biggrin:

This years Miss England?
AnOdeToNoOne
Let's hope that never ever happens.

I will be standing behind the perspex screen with the video camera ... watching the action unfold!! Call me big brother...
Reply 58
MarioCreatura
I will be standing behind the perspex screen with the video camera ... watching the action unfold!! Call me big brother...

Dude. Rephrase.
AnOdeToNoOne
Dude. Rephrase.

Que? There is nuthing wrong with it!!! Rephrase!! Ha, ive never been more insulted.. well actually...

Latest

Trending

Trending