The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mally-xo

if anyone needs any AS-Biology notes (OCR) I have loads typed up, so just let me know! :h:

Hey, I wouldn't mind them :smile:

Thanks
Reply 21
SausageTroll
Hey, I wouldn't mind them :smile:

Thanks

you can have them, if I figure out how to upload them :h:

do you want module 1 (cells, exchange and transport) orrrrrr module 2 (molecules, biodiveristy, food and health)?

or both?
Reply 22
Mally-xo

do you want module 1 (cells, exchange and transport) orrrrrr module 2 (molecules, biodiveristy, food and health)?

or both?

Module 1 please :smile:, and use the paperclip in 'advanced edit'. it's next to the white smiley face.
Mally-xo

or both?

The paper clip right next to the big smiley face in the Advance Post. Or you can look at my last post it has a picture of it :biggrin:
Reply 24
Ohhh... Othello!

Thanks for the notes, but I'm Advanced Higher English this year. There are some quotes that I never had so thats helpful but structure can go home because we don't use the 4 Key Point method anymore.

I did Shakepeare's Hamlet and DuMaurier's Rebecca last year so I only have notes on them; but this year we have looked at Ibsen's A Doll's House and Othello and Antony and Cleopatra, plus Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion :smile:
Reply 25
ribeena
Ohhh... Othello!

Thanks for the notes, but I'm Advanced Higher English this year. There are some quotes that I never had so thats helpful but structure can go home because we don't use the 4 Key Point method anymore.

I did Shakepeare's Hamlet and DuMaurier's Rebecca last year so I only have notes on them; but this year we have looked at Ibsen's A Doll's House and Othello and Antony and Cleopatra, plus Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion :smile:

Do you have your Othello notes? Could I pleaase have them? haha
Reply 26
SausageTroll
Do you have your Othello notes? Could I pleaase have them? haha

I don't have my notes online because our teacher gave us them in packs which we then have to highlight. But here's a list of what books you should look at:

- Harold Bloom: Shakespeare: The Invention of the Human Fourth Estate 1999
- Frank Kermode: Shakespeare's Language Penguin 2002
- Rebecca Warren: Othello: York Notes Advanced 2008
- Nicholas Marsh: Shakespeare: The Tragedies 1998

I have my quotes but give me a few minutes to find them and get them on!

Ohh you may have some reading to do but its good stuff and is really improving my technique and language.
Reply 27
SausageTroll
Module 1 please :smile:, and use the paperclip in 'advanced edit'. it's next to the white smiley face.

good choice, seeing as I haven't exactly finished my module 2 notes yet.

please excuse all the crappy diagrams I made on Paint in the notes, but they helped me understand :h:

urghh for gods sake, it says that the file is way too big, I've tried cutting it down into lots of littler sections but its still too large apparently. meh.

any ideas?
Reply 28
ribeena
I don't have my notes online because our teacher gave us them in packs which we then have to highlight. But here's a list of what books you should look at:

- Harold Bloom: Shakespeare: The Invention of the Human Fourth Estate 1999
- Frank Kermode: Shakespeare's Language Penguin 2002
- Rebecca Warren: Othello: York Notes Advanced 2008
- Nicholas Marsh: Shakespeare: The Tragedies 1998

I have my quotes but give a few minutes to find them and get them on!

Ohh you may have some reading to do but its good stuff and is really improving my technique and language.

Thank You! :smile:
Reply 29
Mally-xo

please excuse all the crappy diagrams I made on Paint in the notes, but they helped me understand :h:

urghh for gods sake, it says that the file is way too big, I've tried cutting it down into lots of littler sections but its still too large apparently. meh.

any ideas?

livesindreams
x

Lol, they are the tech pro, any ideas lives?
SausageTroll
Lol, they are the tech pro, any ideas lives?

Compress the folder to a zip file :smile:

Right click on the doc and go to "send to" and "compressed (zipped) Folder"

A picture here :smile:
Mally-xo

any ideas?

Look above :biggrin: That should work.
Reply 32
Livesindreams
Look above :biggrin: That should work.

thanks, I'll try it now :h:

meh. its not working, still says its too big!

any other ideas?
Mally-xo

thanks, I'll try it now :h:

meh. its not working, still says its too big!

any other ideas?

:eek3:

*cough* Well then I guess you can go host them on Google Docs and send a link for people to view it and they can put them onto word docs or you can split it into sub sections and post them that way or you can post them in multiple posts.

If it's too big (twss :toofunny: ) that just means that there is a lot in it so they will be good quality notes :biggrin:
Reply 34
Livesindreams
:eek3:

*cough* Well then I guess you can go host them on Google Docs and send a link for people to view it and they can put them onto word docs or you can split it into sub sections and post them that way or you can post them in multiple posts.

If it's too big (twss :toofunny: ) that just means that there is a lot in it so they will be good quality notes :biggrin:

yeah they are pretty in-depth notes :h:
thanks for the help anyway.
Mally-xo
yeah they are pretty in-depth notes :h:
thanks for the help anyway.

No problem :smile:
Reply 36
SausageTroll
Thank You! :smile:

Okay. Sorry for the wait - couldn't find them but here you go :yep:

Obviously not finished, still have all my Iago and Desdemona quotes to add in but I'm sure you'll be fine the now.
Reply 37
ribeena
Okay. Sorry for the wait - couldn't find them but here you go :yep:

Obviously not finished, still have all my Iago and Desdemona quotes to add in but I'm sure you'll be fine the now.

Thanks alot, those look quite good
Anon Person
You're so smart :daydreaming:

Aww why thank you :smile:
Reply 39
i habe notes on lord of the flies and alot of essay that got 25/25 but they hand written tho

Latest

Trending

Trending