The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Isn't your teachers supposed to give you a username/password
and also I'm not sure but I think when I went on it you cant access the teacher files, only student resources. goodluck anyway
Reply 2
i would be able to, as i have a teachers passoword, the only problem is, A2 computing isnt there as a subject :s
Reply 3
CKin2U
Isn't your teachers supposed to give you a username/password
and also I'm not sure but I think when I went on it you cant access the teacher files, only student resources. goodluck anyway

Well, I have got a teacher who is totally against kerboodle for some reason :confused:

I had this evaluation for it ages ago, and it allowed me to access everything in there. but at that time it didnt have the answers for all the topics.
Reply 4
n13715
i would be able to, as i have a teachers passoword, the only problem is, A2 computing isnt there as a subject :s

I have got an evaluation one which is expired and it has got accounting, chemistry, computing, economics, geograhy, philosophy, psychology all A2s.
Reply 5
alithegreat
I have got an evaluation one which is expired and it has got accounting, chemistry, computing, economics, geograhy, philosophy, psychology all A2s.

ohhhh, i dont have that one... sorry
Reply 6
I have a password for ICT. Would that be of any use?
Reply 7
Magma828
I have a password for ICT. Would that be of any use?

Can u access the AQA A2 computing part of the website, I really need those answers. :frown:
Reply 8
Nah I can only access the ICT stuff, sorry =/
i think only teachers have access to the answers of the questions

Latest

Trending

Trending