The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I consider myself lucky. It has improved my higher computing grade so much :biggrin:
Reply 2
yeah at our school my history teacher is running a few clases and the maths, art and english department are runing a few revision classes nexrt week
Sorta, the council isn't funding anything this year. But Maths has one tomorrow which I'm going to.
Reply 4
Ours had 4 days of timetabled events for those who were interested and had evaluations for the pupils who are interested in that happening again
kiyas39
Has anywhere else in scotland had their school open for a week in the easter holidays in case you need help for coursework? Ours opened and I found it very helpful for higher computing.

Yea our history teacher was in today for revision but I couldn't make it, I wouldn't do enough work.
Reply 6
yeah, you are lucky. our school doesn't offer anything but the Univerity of Aberdeen does offer two revision days for Standard Grade English and Maths. Today was the maths revision. I found it very interesting and I think it will be very helpful ; )
Reply 7
I got one revision class next week for RE - that's it.
Reply 8
do you all get for Standard grades/Highers/AH's? Our school was only Highers and AH's.
Reply 9
I went to the H Maths revision thing today. Wasn't helpful at all tbh. We just looked at past paper questions and stuff off the SQA website. I could've done it at home :s-smilie:
My old school's maths department does this.
I was at Maths yesterday, was pretty useful. Biology today on the other hand was rather pointless, she didn't teach us, just told us if we wanted to do past papers go to the photocopier and do it yourself!

Latest

Trending

Trending