The Student Room Group
Is it for A Level?
You just gotta really explain why you've chosen to do what you've done, and if you had to look at artists, you need to make clear links.
I realy need to get a move on with mine, I haven't started my last project and it's got to be in, in a few weeks :/
I'd love to see your coursework :biggrin:
Reply 2
bananacake14
Is it for A Level?
You just gotta really explain why you've chosen to do what you've done, and if you had to look at artists, you need to make clear links.
I realy need to get a move on with mine, I haven't started my last project and it's got to be in, in a few weeks :/
I'd love to see your coursework :biggrin:

Nah its for Gcse
Reply 3
I'm doing it too, im just looking over alot of exemplar ones the teacher gave to us and using ideas from there's to make mine better
Reply 4
chrisrai
I'm doing it too, im just looking over alot of exemplar ones the teacher gave to us and using ideas from there's to make mine better

Dude is it possible for me to see yours ill send you mine cause no-one in my class is working at an A+ cept me BTW r u doin OCR or AQA.
Reply 5
Akbar2k7
Dude is it possible for me to see yours ill send you mine cause no-one in my class is working at an A+ cept me BTW r u doin OCR or AQA.

pm me man im looking for the stuff now, pretty sure its aqa

Latest

Trending

Trending