The Student Room Group

Manchester, Gloucestershire or Newport for Photography?

I've been accepted by MMU, Newport and the University of Gloucestershire all for photography courses.
Glo uni is the closest to me and seems like a nice atmosphere on campus, Newport sounds like the most impressive in terms of their history for photography and also facilities, and then manchester is surely a great place to go to be right in the middle of what is happening photographically and just generally.
I'm really not sure which I'd like to go to yet cos they're all pulling me for different reasons, and none really pull me more than the next. Right now I've felt like I want to get away as far as possible and go to MMU, I'm sure any would be great but is there anyone who can let me know of any good/bad things about these unis for photography and general info?
Are there also any of you who are looking at these unis too?
Thanks for reading :smile:
Well I can't be much help except to say that my best friend is at Newport doing 'Photography for fashion and advertising'. My knowledge of photography is zero but she's mentioned that a lot of her lecturers are highly regarded (in the photography world :p:) and that the facilities are great. She loves the course and is really enjoying all aspects of Newport as far as I know. :smile:
Reply 2
heyy ive been accepted for the fashion and advertising course, is it possible for your friend to write something on here about it?! im trying to decide as ive been accepted at rochester, newport and nottingham trent and im going back and fourth between decisions! what she thinks of the course etc etc etc

thank youuuuu

Latest

Trending

Trending