The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can anyone help me??????
Reply 2
hey-this year the english result is cumin out end august-early september..dnt worry bout it..doodle xx
Reply 3
ye i did sats this yr n they sed we would get our english grades in september even though they come out in august- just coz they cant be bothered posting grades to 350 students
Reply 4
My brother will get his year 9 english sat result in September when he goes back to school too, though i've heard they come out in August
Reply 5
I obtained a level 6 for KS3 English. Funnily, I was asked to take my GCSE English Language exam in year 10 (a year earlier than the rest of my year).
Reply 6
The same for me. I got my Maths and Science results in July. But need to wait for my English.
Reply 7
I haven't got my English SATS from summer 2004 yet.
I achieved a level 7 and the highest mark in my year in S.A.T.s English, conveniently my best friend obtained the second highest mark in the year and was only three marks below me...ouch...

Anyway in relation to this topic, I've never heard of any school leaving the English results to come through last like its an exception or something, Its weird...
Reply 9
I think I had something like 50/52, which was nice :smile:

However, we got our results all at the same time....which strikes me as odd. I have terrible memory though...so I may be wrong.
Reply 10
i got a 6 in english. welp, my cousins english SATs results come out tommorrow, she says.
Reply 11
I got all level 7's :smile:
I didn't do English :p: I was ill, but recovered in time to take maths and science, which really annoyed me because I like English but hated the others. I got a level 7 in maths and a level 6 in science. I was predicted a level 7 in English.
I Got level 7 in English, I was so happy because my teacher was a stuck up beatch and always predicted me a level 6 and said I wouldn't get a level 7 but I showed her! :p:

I had to wait until september to get the English result but I got maths (7) and science (7) before the summer holidays.

:smile:
Reply 14
Hey, do they still do Level 8's ???
Cause thats what I got in Science about 3 years ago!
Reply 15
omg, i thought python05 was a uni student :eek:
Reply 16
LPK
omg, i thought python05 was a uni student :eek:

Don't be silly! We can clearly see from his profile, he is 6! :rolleyes:
Reply 17
MarcD
Don't be silly! We can clearly see from his profile, he is 6! :rolleyes:

I can't read. :frown: :p: :cool:

i can really.
Ossie1701: Yes. They still do Level 8s.

I got English (8), Maths (8) and Science (7) when I did them; I didn't have the opportunity to take the extension paper for science. :mad:

However, I think I must have reached my peak then given my recent AS Level results. :frown:
Reply 19
I also achieved a level 7, and I have got to say it made me happy for a number of reasons. In one of our lessons our teacher completely lost it and said that we would all fail our exams, he said that myself in particular would do terrible on the exams, so I didnt revise for any of my SAT's, because I couldnt be bothered really, and I got a level 7 in English and my teacher thought he was funny by saying it was a mistake - but it wasnt, I also acheieved high marks in my other two SAT's as well, needless to say my English teacher has now left. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending