The Student Room Group

IB Textbooks in India

yeah , im kinda in the same situation...CBSE to IB MYP 9th grade , taking french for the first time , searching for reference books - math and science . i don't know about science , but i think im gonna take some good reference books by Indian authors for math . a lot of ppl say IB is more practical , so whatever , in class the teacher is gonna teach in that kinda way only . so for the first time it will be new and different , so im gonna take some reference materials - normal CBSE ones . but , u can't stick to reference forever so i suggest u use it for the begginning and try to catch up with the normal methods eventually .
which programme are u in ? myp, ibdp??? just asking...PM me if u have any other Qs or infos about IB , im confused too...........
Reply 1
new-here
yeah , im kinda in the same situation...CBSE to IB MYP 9th grade , taking french for the first time , searching for reference books - math and science . i don't know about science , but i think im gonna take some good reference books by Indian authors for math . a lot of ppl say IB is more practical , so whatever , in class the teacher is gonna teach in that kinda way only . so for the first time it will be new and different , so im gonna take some reference materials - normal CBSE ones . but , u can't stick to reference forever so i suggest u use it for the begginning and try to catch up with the normal methods eventually .
which programme are u in ? myp, ibdp??? just asking...PM me if u have any other Qs or infos about IB , im confused too...........

are you drunk? What point are u trying to get across?
Reply 2
angie45
are you drunk? What point are u trying to get across?

have u done or are u doing CBSE ?

Latest

Trending

Trending