The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Average males are stronger than average women.
I will say the boy.
The guy, without a doubt.

:rofl:
Reply 3
If your like Chyna,yes.
lovely_me
Okay, I am having an ongoing debate with my friend (who's a guy) who would win in a fight between me and him.

Him:
Normal build for a boy
Plays rugby (I know, I know)
Only child
Could grow a beard if he chose

Me:
Black belt in kickboxing, blue belt in judo
Normal build for a girl
Have 3 brothers, which I believe increased my competitism and strength for a young age

My strategy would be first to break his fingers then from there tiren him out and once he was weakened I would really go for it.
In my opinion it would be a test of stamina and technique, so surely I would prevail. However clearly he has the upper hand in sheer strength.

Who do you believe would win?

If he just used brute force, there is no competition. You would lose.
Reply 5
Just bring a knife, see how well he fights when he bleeds.
lovely_me
Okay, I am having an ongoing debate with my friend (who's a guy) who would win in a fight between me and him.

Him:
Normal build for a boy
Only child

Me:
Normal build for a girl
Have 3 brothers, which I believe increased my competitism and strength for a young age

My strategy would be first to break his fingers then from there tiren him out and once he was weakened I would really go for it.
In my opinion it would be a test of stamina and technique, so surely I would prevail. However clearly he has the upper hand in sheer strength.

Chances are you wouldn't break his fingers. And it's not like you can predict what will happen everytime ffs. If 2 people fight ten times the same thing wouldn't happen ever. Also you sound like a proper ass hole. "So surely I would prevail". Meh. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
lovely_me

Him:
Normal build for a boy
Only child

Me:
Normal build for a girl

what relevance is growing a beard is on a fight? :lol:

I'd think you'd win if the guy doesnt use brute force.
Reply 8
The guy, but you never know:

Reply 9
jj1234567890123
Chances are you wouldn't break his fingers. And it's not like you can predict what will happen everytime ffs. If 2 people fight ten times the same thing wouldn't happen ever. Also you sound like a proper ass hole. "So surely I would prevail". Meh. :rolleyes:

Maybe I am an ass hole, and seriously look at your signature before you call anyone else names..
A big male is nothing a swift kick in the nuts can't solve :smile:
Reply 11
Conduct the experiment. Fight.
Depends, he could just charge you, and take you down and pummel you on the floor.
On paper, you should win this from technique, either by knockout or submission.
well its about brute force vesus mobility, I'am sure you could duck and weave but he would be way quicker. If you're crafty and skillful you may well beat him in a fight, and if hes a dumbass then thats obvious.
lovely_me

Him:
Normal build for a boy
Only child

Me:
Normal build for a girl

But he can grow a beard... You clearly have no chance.
lovely_me

Him:
Normal build for a boy
Only child

Me:
Normal build for a girl

Whoa whoa whoa, back up gurl.

I think we should debate this on some nice duvet pillows.
Reply 16
Krakatoa
If your like Chyna,yes.

Hell no. Is that a female :s-smilie:
lovely_me
Maybe I am an ass hole, and seriously look at your signature before you call anyone else names..

I swear I ant lying, but it would take just one punch in your face and I will K.O you on the spot, trust me!

I have done it to few boys in my school, no probs, what makes you think i cant do it to you!
I love the way you included "could grow a beard", hahaha
Reply 19
The guy.
Go away feminists :smile:

Latest